Chapter 12 - Safe

A/N : sorry for not updating for ageeeesssss but I needed a mental health break coz I binge read a bunch on minsung ff (horrible decision) and most of them ended badly (curse the authors who wrote them) (jkjk) so yhhhhh but heres the update I'll try to make this one a happy chapter :)

(Author POV)

Minho inhaled sharply through his nose and exhaled out his mouth trying to stay calm for Jisung's sake.

"Let. Him. Go." Minho said in a low voice, trying to buy himself some time. He had a plan. But for this plan to work he needed Jisung to help distract him.

"I-I'm s-so s-s-scared." Youngho said laughing, while faking to stutter and tremble. "I told you. One of you two MUST die." he said in a low tone, slightly exaggerating "must".

Minho sighed and thought for a moment. He suddenly got an idea.

A/N : btw dunno if the plan is gonna sound realistic and if it would actually be humanly possible to do but thats not the point.

"Then take me instead." Minho boldly stated but didn't move remembering the rules. Youngho slightly lifted and eyebrow questioning whether to trust him or not. "Can I move?" Minho asked slowly and cautiously.

"You can." Youngho replied still holding the knife to the trembling boys throat (Jisung). 

Minho approached Youngho with one hand ing his pocket. As he got close enough Youngho grabbed Minho's wrist that wasn't in his pocket and lowered the knife from Jisungs neck. Jisung was looking down afraid to make eye contact with any of the two. He was about to run away when he noticed Minho pulling something out of his pocket and pushing it into the boys trembling hands. His phone. 

Jisung immediately understood what Minho wanted him to do. He slowly, to buy himself time, walked towards the door, back turned to the pair. His head was still hung low and Youngho just assumed the boy was still traumatised. But actually Jisung was now typing 3 numbers into the emergency call. 999

A/N : sorry guys im British so yes its gonna be 999 and I'll probs use more brit terms then American but tbh sometimes I do mix American with brit 😭

(Minho POV)

(1st person)

I let out a sigh of relief knowing Jisung was safe. But now I had bigger things to deal with. Right now, we probably have approximately 20 seconds before Youngho murders me. 

"Can I please say one last thing to Jisung?" I asked pleading him. 

Youngho rolled his eyes making a face of disgust, "God I really hate people in love. But you know what I'm feeling extra nice since this is the last time we're ever gonna see each other again." an evil smirk spread on his face.

"Sungie..." I smiled at him sadly. I had to choose my next words carefully so he takes the hint. I was about to open my mouth to speak but I saw him quickly glance at the phone in his hands. I slightly widen my eyes as if to ask "they picked up?" and he subtly nodded his head. I knew what I was going to say now. "I really love you and I'm so sorry that I got you mixed up in my... uhh... problems. I would say that I can explain but taken the situation I'm in, you know with a knife at my thoat..." I slightly chuckled trying to make it seem like a normal conversation so Youngho doesn't get suspicious, "I don't think that there's anymore time left to explain."