Chapter 18 - 3 months

(Minho POV)

"Uhhh... Minho?!" I heard Jisung shout from the living room.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked while walking out of the kitchen with an apron around my waist since I was cooking breakfast.

"I think you might want to see this..." He gulped and showed me a video on YouTube that had gotten over 3 million views.

I stared at the screen horrified as I realised the video was taken last night of mr and Jisung... I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"Minho I-" Jisung began but never got to finish as he was cut off by my phone ringing in my pockets.

It was Hyunjin and I definitely knew why he was calling me.

(Minho, Hyunjin)

"Dude, what the fuck! Do you realise you could literally get fired and your whole reputation is about to go down in fierce flames?!"

"Well no fucking shit, Hwang! What the hell do you want me to about it?! I didn't fucking know someone was recording me?!"

"Whatever. You need to get your ass to the photoshoot this second or else your manager might actually loose his shit. And I mean seriously. For example, right now he is running around the room yelling at anyone who stands in his way and pulling his hair out. Like there are actual chunks of hair everywhere!"

"Yeah. I'll be there."

I sighed as I hung up the phone and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Minho I-I'm so sorry." Jisung apologised and when I looked at him he had tears in his eyes and I could tell he was fighting to hold them back.

"Don't apologise." I said in a stern voice, "None of this is your fault. If anything it's mine because I'm the one who didn't just drive you home." I continued in a softer voice.

"No it's not your fault! It's neither of our faults."

I walked over to him and pulled him off the couch he was sitting at and embraced him as if there was no tomorrow. He hugged me back, tightly as if he was afraid that if he let go I'd disappear. I hear a few sobs coming from him and wet tears dropping onto my shoulder. 

"Don't worry, Sungie. Everything is gonna be okay. I'll sort it out." I whispered as I rubbed his back comfortingly. 

He nodded into the crook of my neck and pulled away slightly from the hug. 

"I don't think I should come to the photoshoot with you anymore." He mentioned sadly and looked down at the floor.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I knew my next decisions would probably get me in more trouble but, you know what, fuck it. If they're gonna fire me then fire me. I won't die. I lifted his chin so he would look at me.

"No. You're coming with me. If 3 million people already know about us then whats the need to hide anymore?" I said confidently but deep down I knew I was going to receive an earful later from the boss.

"No I would just cause more trouble and-" I shut him up by pecking him on the lips.

"Don't think that way. If they can't respect the person I love then there's no point for me to see them ever again." 

"Minho! Don't think of your job as an everyday opportunity! If you loose your job because of me then I'd never forgive myself!"

"I wouldn't loose my job because of you, I'd loose it for you. For us."