Chapter 15 - Roller-skating

(Hyunjin Pov)

I dragged the smaller boy to my car only letting go of his hand to open the car door for him. When he sat down on the car seat I leaned over him to pull the seatbelt to strap him in. After I clicked the seatbelt into place I pulled away a bit and smirked seeing how red the boys face had gone. I closed his door and walked over to my side of the car. After making a phone call I started the car a began driving.

"Where are we going?" Felix asked looking at over to me.

I quickly glanced at him and couldn't help smile at his adorable face. I was actually really surprised when I first heard his voice. Like how can such a cute and innocent face have such a deadly and demonic voice (obviously in a good way.) I quickly focused back on the road to prevent any accidents and replied to the boys question.

"It's a surprise." I said while parking the car.

I looked over at the younger, who was pouting and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna kidnap you or anything." I said as I got out the car. I opened the door for him to get out but he just sat there with crossed arms and pouting.

"I'm not getting out of the car until you tell me where we're going first!" he said, stubbornly.

"That's fine..." I replied as I leaned over to unbuckle his seatbelt.

"Yah... Hyung. What are you do-" he started but I cut him off by placing an arm under his legs and another behind his back and I picked him up, making sure he didn't hit his head. 

"Yahh! Put me down! If you don't I'll scream." he said threateningly.

"You wouldn't dare." 

"Y-yes... I-I would..." he said, now unsure about himself

"If you do I'll just kiss you to shut you up."

The boys face went dark red and he buried his face into my torso.

"S-shut up." he said while lightly hitting my shoulders.

I chuckled and just continued walking. 

Soon enough we arrived at our date destination and I placed Felix down onto his feet. Suddenly, the youngers face was filled with excitement and he was jumping around like a little child. I was the cutest sight I have even seen and I literally had to bit my lip to stop myself from cooing. 

"Hyung!!! Thank you soooo much! I've been wanting to come to this rollerskating place for ages!" Felix shouted running over to me and tackling me in a hug.

I slightly stumbled back at the sudden, rather aggressive, contact but gladly returned the hug. 

"Glad you like the surprise. Let's go inside now, yeah?" I asked while chuckling, still hugging the younger. 

He nodded eagerly and I unconsciously grabbed his hand and we walked inside hand in hand. When we got in I saw Felix's face change from excitement to confusion.

"Hey Hyung... how come there's no one here? Isn't this place supposed to be like SUPER popular?

"Yeahhh... About that... I may have a few connections." I said, scratching my neck awkwardly.