Chapter 9 - Date!

(Authors POV)

Jisung slid himself down the bathroom door and put his head in his palms. He heard a soft knock on the door, making him slightly jump.

"Sungie? Please open the door." Minho said. His voice sounded so genuine and soft. Jisung sighed taking a deep breath. As soon as Minho heard the lock turn he took the opportunity to open the door before Jisung could and slipped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He started walking towards the small figure in front of him making the figure slowly back away. Jisung knew he was trapped as his back reached the cold wall. Minho wasn't much taller than him but he felt so small in that moment. Minho leaned down slightly to reach Jisung's ears.

"Are you shy?" he whispered teasingly sending shivers down the boys spine as he slowly bit the lobe of his ears. Jisung's eyes widened at the action and Minho stood back up looking at his squirrel. He loved having this effect on him. But he wasn't gonna do anything to him until he feels fully comfortable. 

"Take a shower and wear something comfortable." he said smirking at him and then exiting the bathroom leaving the younger confused. Although he was confused he did what the older told him to do and took a shower.

After he finished taking a shower he went into his room to get changed with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Jisung didn't know that Minho was waiting for him inside. As he slightly opened the door he peered in and he saw Minho on the bed messaging someone on his phone. He was constantly smiling at his phone which made Jisung very insecure and maybe even jealous? As he fully opened the door Minho noticed that he only had an towel around his small waist. At this point he had the olders full attention. He had already put his phone down and was obviously checking him out. The younger glared at him, still upset about what he saw. He pouted at Minho and turned around to pick out some clothes from his closet. Minho noticed Jisung was upset. He got up walking over to the younger and snaked his arms around his waist making Jisung smile and blush but he immediately hid the smile remembering he was supposed to be upset with the older.

"What's wrong love?" the older asked resting his head on Jisung's shoulders. Jisung turned around to face him and pretended to still be upset although he wasn't anymore.

"Who were you messaging, smiling like that at your phone, probably your girlfriend." he replied pouting and rolling his eyes. The older laughed at the squirrels jealousy and pinched his cheeks.

"If I had a girlfriend would I be doing this?" he asked as he pecked the pouting boys lips. As he pulled away he smiled and put his nose against Jisung's. Jisung covered his mouth so the older couldn't kiss him out of nowhere again and turned around. He proceeded to pick out his clothes. Minho suddenly had an idea.

"Sungieeeeeee." he whined turning the boy back around. This time he let go of his waist and pulled off his hoodie. "Can you wear my hoodie? Please?" he looked at the quokka with big pleading eyes making him give in.

"Fineeee." Jisung replied secretly loving the idea and trying to hide his smile. He pulled the hoodie over his head. It was pretty big for him but he didn't mind. It had Minho's sent on it and he felt really comfortable in it.

They were soon out the door and in Minho's car.

"Minho-ah, tell me where were going." Jisung moaned as the older refused to tell him. He soon parked the car and got out. Jisung was still sulking and sat in the car with his arms crossed. Minho opened the passengers seats door and put a blindfold onto the sulking boys eyes. 

"Yah! Minho-ah!" shouted the younger struggling in Minho's grip as the older lifted him out the car and over his shoulder. Jisung was kicking and punching Minho's back but Minho didn't mind.

"Yah stop kidnapping me!"

"I'm not kidnapping you!" the older exclaimed offended by the accusations, "I just thought you might need help getting there since you're currently blinded!" he laughed.

"LEE MINHO!" Jisung shouted but quietened down after and trusted Minho. 

Soon enough they reached their destination and Minho finally placed Jisung down. 

"Okay are you ready?" he asked as he started to untie the blindfold.

"I'm probably gonna see the mafia in front of me pointing gun-" Jinsung stopped mid sentence as his jaw dropped in disbelief at the sight in front of him. It was absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking

"M-minho... its gorgeous." Jisung said breathless.

In front of him he was surrounded by trees that they were decorated with fair lights and there was a big white sheet hanging from to trees. On the floor was a blanket laid out with delicious foods and drinks. There was a projector among the foods as well.

Jisung looked at Minho and hugged the older tightly.

"Thank you. So much!" he said smiling as the older chuckled at the cute sight. He took Jisung's hand and lead him to the blanket. They sat down on the blanket and Minho turned on the movie he had prepared. Of course, he picked a romance film. As the film was playing Jisung turned to Minho.

"M-minho..?"

"Mmm." Minho hummed in response, still focusing on the film.

"Uhm.. is this a date?" this question got Minho's attention and he was now facing the squirrel.

"Yes. I mean.. do you want it to be?" he replied and the younger just nodded in response, smiling widely. Minho returned the smile and shuffled himself behind the boy, wrapping his legs around him. Jisung lay back comfortably. Minho grabbed another blanket and covered them and took his eyes off of Jisung to focus on the movie again.

They were happy. 

"One last thing." Minho remembered Jisungs question back in his room.

"Mhm." Jisung tilted his head back to see the older.

"About who I was texting... I was texting my best friend, Hyunjin. He helped set this all up."

"HOLY SHIT! YOU MEAN HWANG HYUNJIN?!" Jisung shouted really excited. Minho just nodded confused. "AS IN THE MODEL!??" he was shouting again.

"Yah! I'm getting jealous! Who are you actually interested in me or my best friend?" Minho questioned, raising an eye brow.

"You of course!" Jisung replied while pouting, singling he wanted a kiss. Minho took the hint and pecked his lips. Jisung smiled and focused on the film again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I actually really like how this chapter turned out. I want to make this whole book just fluff buttttt I can't do that coz then it won't be as interesting 😈😉 next chapter gonna be another good chapter but I can't guarantee that for that one after... 

hope you guys are enjoying so far though :)

-Emily