Chapter 3 - Photoshoot

(Han POV)
(3rd person)

The flustered boy ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind him. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his ears looked like they were about to start steaming and his cheeks were a light shade of red. He quickly washed his face with cold water hoping to cool his face down. He thought over the events that had just happened. Why the hell would he call me cute like that out of no where?! Jisung thought to himself. He took a few deep breaths before going back out. When he came back all eyes were on him.
"What?" he asked playing dumb.
"I feel like I'm third wheeling right now." sighed Innie.
"Yeah, and I'm fourth wheeling." Lix joined in.
"What do you mean?" asked the quokka confused.
Jeongin rolled his eyes,
"I'll let you guys have your date in peace."
With that he joined Lix in the kitchen.
"Wait! Innie! Wha-" Jisung puffed out his cheeks in frustration and confusion resting his face in his hand looking down.
"So cutie-" Minho couldn't even finish his sentence before he was interrupted.
"Whoa,whoa,whoa! Who let you call me cutie?! I don't even know you!"
"So get to know me."
The quokka just looked at the guy as if he was a psycho.
"Innie... I'm gonna go..." he said flustered and ran out the bakery.
"Wait!... and he's gone." sighed Minho disappointed. I couldn't even get his number. He thought to himself.

(Minho POV)
(3rd person)

Innie returned to the table after hearing his name.
"What happened? Where's Ji?"
"Who's Ji? Ohh, it's a nickname for Jisung right? He left.." sighed Minho.
"Oh... why?"
"I-" before Minho could respond his phone rung. He excused himself to answer the phone.
"What do you want Hyunjin?" he said after he answered the phone.
"Hello to you too. That was quite a rude way of greeting your best friend who just wanted to remind you that YOU are LATE for your PHOTOSOOT. Ring any bells?" replied his best friend, emphasising those three words (just him being his dramatic self.)
"Oh shit that's today."
"No it's next week. WHEN DO YOU THINK. Now the boss is blaming me hurry your ass up."
"Okay I'll be there in 15"
"Make that 5 because, may I remind you, the photoshoot ends in 20."
"Okay, okay!"
With that Minho hung up the phone quickly said bye to Jeongin and hopped in his car. When he arrived there he saw his best friend flirting (pestering) the poor photographer.
"Hyunjin stop pestering Seungmin." Minho shouted rolling his eyes and his best friend gave him a dirty look.
"Look who FINALLY decided to show." announced Hyunjin dramatically.

Minho's photoshoot was finally over after an extra 2 hour overtime. He arrived home and slumped himself into his chair in front of his computer. I wonder if Han is online. He thought to himself as he wanted to play a game to take of some stress. He turned on his computer and saw that Han was indeed online.

hvnj1.gg

m1nho_su : heyyy
m1nho_su : wna play
a game?

hvnj1.gg : sure...

(after game)

m1nho_su : damn we lost :(
m1nho_su : you good tho..? you
didn't play the way you
usually do...

hvnj1.gg : sorry... just a
but distracted...

m1nho_su : it's okay... is it
alr if I ask why?? I mean
it's fine if u don't want to
just maybe it would be
better if u share..?

hvnj1.gg : uhm ig it
couldn't hurt coz ur
a complete stranger
so there won't rly
be anyone for you
to tell anyways...
hvnj1.gg  : so I was
meeting up with a
friend and he
bought a friend
along who I've
never met and icl
he was rly good
looking but now I'm
rly confused bc I
never rly thought of
myself as... gay..?

Holy shit. No way. Can't be... Minho thought to himself... This is Jisung... A notification came through to his screen.

hvnj1.gg

hvnj1.gg : sry I kinda
js let my emotions
get the best of me I
mean ur a stranger
what am I even
saying... u probs
don't care...

m1nho : no it's okay
u can vent to me
whenever :)

hvnj1.gg : ty :)

Minho decided not to tell Han, or Jisung, who he was because he didn't want the squirrel boy to get scared and not talk to him anymore. But he had to be careful because knowing himself he'd probably blow his own cover...

————————————————————

Hiiii!! So I'm putting out another chapter today coz I got bored so I decided to write smth. Pls give me ur opinions on the story so far (things like if it's too slow or too fast or if you would change smth) I would rly appreciate it if u guys could give me advice I'm new to writing 😭

~Emily :)