Chapter 14 - Date?

A / N: this next chapter is gonna basically be Hyunlix sooo if ur only here for Minsung then skip this chapter :)

(Author POV)

Later in the day...

Jisung and Minho were up now and were getting ready to meet up with Jeongin, Felix and Hyunjin.

"Sungie if you don't want to go then you don't have to. I can cover for you." Minho said noticing the younger was still having trouble walking due to... reasons in the last chapter.

"It's okay, I'll manage." Jisung replied, smiling at Minho.

(Time skiiiipppp coz I'm still lazy as shit)

Minho and Jisung arrived at the cafe they had arranged to meet up at and saw the other three siting at a table. They made their way over to the table and were greeted by everyone. Except Hyunjin who just side eyed the pair. 

"Damn I just arrived here and you're already mad." Minho said sounding offended. Hyunjin scoffed at that sentence.

"Try guessing why I'm mad cause I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know." he said dramatically. It was Minho's turn to roll his eyes,

"Just tell me." 

"Just tell you?! Where do we start... First of all, I worked my ass off just to set that date up for you and don't even get a "thank you". Second of all, do you even realise how hard it was to cover for you at work just so you could go on the goddamn date let alone having to cover for you for the other multiple days you, with out warning, decided it would be a good idea to skip work. And last but not least, you get that mother fucker into jail and you couldn't even be bother to message me "I got his ass in jail" and then ignore all my texts and calls after that." 

Minho looked at Jisung who had a mix of confusion and anger on his face. He then looked at Hyunjin who had a similar expression minus the confusion.

"Anddddd... This is my cue to leave. Bye guys." he said sarcastically, as if he was ending a TV show. 

"Wha- you did what? Minho!" Jisung shouted but Minho had already run off to the toilets. Felix and Jeongin just sat there laughing at the whole thing while Jisung had run off after Minho and Hyunjin sat there still complaining about how he still didn't get a thank you. Suddenly, Jeongin's phone ran and he excused himself to answer the call. That left Felix and Hyunjin sitting there in awkward silence since the 2 didn't really know each other.

"Uhm, so I'm gonna go and order something." Hyunjin, said getting up. Before walking away he added, "Do you want me to get you anything. Today's on me anyway."

"Mmmm... Can you get me an Americano please." Felix responded fiddling with his fingers. He had to admit, he found Hyunjin quite attractive. 

"Yeah sure, I'll be back in a few seconds."

Hyunjin left leaving Felix alone at the table. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through TikTok. As he was staring at his phone he hadn't realised that some guy sitting at the table next to him was staring at him. The guy got up from his seat and walked over to Felix.

"Hey cutie." he said while sitting down and snaking an arm around his waist. 

Felix tried to move away but the guys grip on his waist was too strong.

"Can you let go? I'm not comfortable." Felix said, still struggling in the guys grip. 

"How about you give me your phone number and then I might consider it." the guy said while smirking. He seemed to enjoy watching the younger struggle in his grip, "Oh! Where are my manners. My name is Wooyoung. And you are...?"