Chapter 7 - My Type...

Authors note: btwwww guys this is a JeongChan chapter so if ur only here for minsung just skip this chapter :)

(Jeongin POV)

(1st person)

I jumped out of bed and punched the air cheering. Finally I get to meet Bangchan!! Not only do I get to meet him I also get to sing with him! This is going to be the best day of my life for sure! Oh shit its already 10:15 am! I need to be there for 11 am! I quickly got changed into a black compression shirt, adding a black leather jacket on top, with greyish-blue denim jeans. I smiled at myself in the mirror and headed for the door. Before I left I quickly sprayed some perfume on because I wanted to make a good first impression. Putting the address Minho gave into google maps, I headed for the studio. It said that it was about 13 minutes from my house which meant I would still have 8 minutes to spare. 

28 minutes later

Great. I'm 7 minutes late 'cause my ass got lost. Yes, even with google maps I still managed to get lost. So much for good first impression. I straightened out my jacket before knocking on the door to the studio. After about 30 seconds later someone wearing a black hoodie and black ripped jeans opened the door. He looked at me for a few seconds confused and then said,

"Ohhh! You're Minho's friends right?"

"Y-yes, that's me... M-mr. Bang." I said, my excitement suddenly turning into nervousness. Damn he's hotter in person. Wait what am I even thinking. I quickly bowed down at 90 degrees only to earn a chuckle from him. I slightly peered up at him with a confused look on my face. 

"You don't need to be so formal with me, just chill out! Am I really that scary?" He asked while smiling at me and gesturing for me to come in. I shook my head in response and followed him inside. 

(Bangchan POV)

(1st person)

Hate to admit it but Minho was right. Jeongin is my type. He's cute to be honest. But I don't want to scare him away or make him uncomfortable so I guess I'll just have to ignore the fact he's my type. I told him to take a seat on the couch and did some general assessments on his voice to see what his vocal range is and stuff. I was actually really amazed because he had a really outstanding voice. I was just staring at the boy in shock and maybe admiring his cuteness a little too... until I was disturbed by a hand waving in front of my face. I suddenly snapped out of it when I realised it was Jeongin.

"Uhm... Mr. Bang... did I pass?" he ask slightly blushing. 

"Yah! I already told you to drop formalities! And also, uhh, yeah you passed." I smiled at him brightly which he returned showing off his cute dimples. Before I even realised what I was doing I unconsciously patted the youngers head. He actually didn't seem to mind and just smiled even more. 

We talked a bit more and I got to know him better. His personality was no different from his looks. Everything about him was my type... He seemed more comfortable with me which was a good thing but I guess I should probably wait for him to be more comfortable before I try to... wait no what am I even saying...

"Oh shit!" the boy suddenly exclaimed catching me off guard as I was lost in my thoughts.

"I-i need to go now..." he said suddenly.

"Oh okay can I get- and he's gone." I sighed. I didn't even get his number.

(Jeongin POV)