Chapter 5 - I Want to Kiss You...

(Minho POV)

(1st person)

Cute boy

MINHO!

read

Come to ur door

What?

Come

To

Your

Door

uhm...

wait a min...

HOW'D U GET MY ADDRESS?!?!

Innie :)

aish

im gonna kill him

plssss open the door sungieee

sungie??

you like it?

I mean.. its better than cutie ig

With that last message the door slightly cracked open with a flustered Jisung poking his head out. I chuckled at how cute he looked.

"You're blushing." I pointed out.

"W-what?" he replied feeling his face. I laughed quietly, pinching his cheeks. This caught him off guard allowing me to open the door my and slip in, leaving the flustered squirrel at the door.

"Y-yah.. who said you could come in." he shouted after me, following me into his apartment.

I sat on his couch and he soon joined me sitting on the other end of the couch to me. I noticed that he sat far from me so I moved up next to him.

"So you said you wanted to get to know me..." I said trying to break the tension.

"Well technically you tricked me into saying that but yeah I guess..." he replied pouting.

I smiled at his cute cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes, "Maybe we could play an ice breaker?" I said and he nodded his head.

"How about two truths one lie?" I suggested.

"Yeah sure.. you start though!"

"Okay." I said with a smirk on my face. "1. I like you. 2. You're cute. 3. I want to kiss you."

"Y-you what?"

"What?" I asked innocently, playing dumb.

(Authors POV)

"T-the t-third one.." the boy replied. At this point Jisung was a stuttering mess. Minho slowly stood up now hovering over the boys small body.

"You heard me." He smirked, as he leaned in closer. He locked his fingers with Jisung pinning his hands to the couch. Just as Minho was about to kiss Jisung, he noticed that his eyes were screwed tightly shut. Minho didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so he pulled away, releasing Jisung's hands. Jisung slowly opened his eyes after Minho pulled away. Wait why didn't he kiss me? Jisung thought to himself confused. Surprisingly the boy actually wanted Minho to kiss him...

(Jisung's POV)

(1st person)

I must be crazy. No I am crazy.

I got up from where I was sitting and took a deep breath before I sat in Minho's lap facing him. Minho looked at me absolutely stunned.

"Sungie..? Are you sure?" He asked quietly. I nodded my head slowly and kissed him...

Minho started deepening the kiss. Suddenly he bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp. He took this chance to slip his tongue in. We were now kissing each other passionately then Minho broke the kiss smiled at me softly before flipping us around so now he was hovering above me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andddddddddd.... cliffhanger!! Sorry but this chapter's long enough but I'll try to update soon :)

Question : should I make the next chapter... uhmm.. lets call it "mature content" or should I keep it innocent (I might just save the "mature content for a little bit later into the book tho) 

- Emily :)