Chapter 13 - Love in Action

TW: SEXYYYY TIMEEEEE!!!! If u don't get what I mean by that (which im sure y'all do coz were all wattpad readers 😭) I mean s-smut...

TW: (yes another one) I HONESTLY DUNNO IF WHAT IM WRITING IS RIGHT OR ANYTHING SO THIS MIGHT TURN OUT RLY SHIT AND CRINGE BUT ILL TRY MY BEST 😭

(Author POV)

The next morning.

Minho and Jisung woke up in the same position they went to sleep in. So when Minho woke up he noticed he was having a bit of a crisis down there. 

A/N: im already cringing guys im so sorry 😭

Minho was trying gently to get the clingy quokka off of him so he could go sort himself out in the bathroom. As he slightly lifted him his eyes slowly flutter open. Minho mentally cursed at himself but tried to not bring any attention to it and smiled at the now awake squirrel, who was now sitting in his lap. Neither of them said anything but a lot was said. And by that I mean that Jisung had noticed the olders crisis. 

As soon as Jisung noticed he looked up at the older with a cheeky smirk. Before Minho could say anything the younger had already started grinding on the older moving his hips back and forth. Minho let out a quiet sigh of pleasure and placed both his hands on Jisungs waist moving him faster. Jisung threw his head back and moaned quite loudly.

That was the breaking point for Minho.

He picked the younger up off of his lap and threw him onto the bed next to him. He got off the bed and took of his shirt while walking in front of the bed, crawling on top of Jisung. Minho was now hovering over Jisung looking down at the needy boy. Minho smirked at him and decided to tease him a bit. He lowered his head down and began passionately kissing Jisung. But about 3 seconds into the kiss he pulled back earning a pout from the younger. Minho smiled at Jisung teasingly before leaning in to kiss him again but yet again pulling away. Jisung had, had enough of Minho teasing him. He pushed Minho away from him and started to get off the bed. But before he could, Minho grabbed his wrist and yanked him back on the bed.

"Not so fast, princess." Jisung blushed crazily at the nickname Minho had given him. This didn't go unnoticed by the older. "You like that huh, princess?" Minho said smirking to which Jisung responded to with a gulp.

Minho didn't waste another second and crashed his lips onto the boys soft lips. This time he didn't pull away and instead he bit down harshly onto Jisungs lips. Jisung opened his mouth letting out a gasp from the sudden, slight, pain. Minho slid his tongue into the entrance now given. Jisung and Minho fought for dominance but Jisung lost very quickly and let the older explore his mouth freely. Soon Minho pulled back, taking a quick breath, before attacking Jisungs jawline, leaving wet kisses all the way down to his neck. As Minho kisses a spot on Jisungs neck (his sweet spot) Jisung slightly tilted his head back. Minho noticed and softly nibbled at that spot. Jisung let out a gasp and covered his mouth as Minho bit down harder and sucked and the spot. Minho looked up to see the younger covering his mouth.

"Don't cover you mouth, princess. I want to hear you." with that he took Jisungs hands off his mouth and pinned them to the side. Minho went back to bitting and sucking on Jisungs neck and Jisung let out soft whimpers and moans. After leaving a few more hickeys on his neck he sat up onto Jisungs lap, pulling Jisung up with him. He pulled Jisungs top off and admired the view for a few seconds before pushing Jisung back down and pinning his arms again. He started kissing and biting the youngers collarbone. He lifted his head just for a second to see the what he had done so far. Minho smiled at the masterpiece he had made before leaning back down and he started sucking on Jisungs nipples and nibbling them causing the younger to loudly moan and arch his back. Minho kissed at the way down to Jisungs waist line stopping at the rim of the boys trousers. He looked at at the younger.