Chapter 8 - Flustered

Authors note: this chapter is now minsung and its basically what happened after Minho got out of bed to call Innie 2 chapters ago after Minsung had a little uhh yk 😏 (jkjk) (also someone needs to save Jisung 😭 u will see y )

(Minho POV)

(1st person)

Well I hope Chan and Innie have a good time. I thought to myself after sending him the time and address to the studio. 

(Han POV)

(1st person)

I woke up to someone gently stroking as if I was a cat and softly calling out my name.

"Jisung... Jisung..." I smiled seeing Minho looking down at me. He then climbed onto the bed next to me.

"Good morning Minmin." 

"Minmin?" he asked slightly surprised. I just nodded and sat up to cuddle with Minho.

"Come on, time to get up I made breakfast." 

"Nooooowwwwahhhh!" I whined, "I don't want to get up yet!" but my stomach betrayed me letting out a low grumble. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment but Minho just laughed. But I still didn't want to go because I wanted to cuddle him a bit longer. Minho suddenly got up letting my head hit the bed.

"Yah! You-" but my words were cut off when he suddenly lifted me up my bed bridal style.

"Shhhh. Little baby." He said teasingly, lifting a finger to my lips, making me blush.

"Y-yah... I'm not a baby..." I said hitting his arm jokingly. He then carried my downstairs placing me down in a chair. Laid out on the table before me was a mouth watering breakfast. There were pancakes, waffles and even cheesecake! (Fyi cheesecake is my favourite thing in the world!)

"How did you know I like cheesecake?!" I asked surprised.

"Here's the thing..." he started, while lower himself so he was at the same level as me and whispered into my ears, "When you have a crush on someone you will want to know everything about them. But when you're in love with someone you will go to any extent to find out everything about them." he said while smirking, leaving me a blushing mess. I quickly started eating trying to ignore what he had just said. 

"Has anyone ever told you, you look like a cute squirrel when you're eating." Minho said while leaning over to wipe some crumbs off my lips. My eyes widened at the action and quickly got up from my seat running to the bathroom. 

As soon as I enter I locked the door and slid my back down it. What are you doing to me, Minho!! I scream at myself while putting my head into my palms.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung seems to be quite flustered!! But he doesn't know whats coming next!!

MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!! 😈😈 

(quite a short chapter but I wrote 2 whole ass chapters today and the other one was sooooo longgggggg 😭)

-Emily