Chapter 11 - Lets Play

(Unknown POV)

(1st person)

I watched as they were about to part and then Minho pulled something very risky. He kissed him. (a/n: him is referring to Jisung btw) He kissed even though he is fully aware I am watching his every move. Disgusting. I almost threw up at the sight but I had to focus. I watched as they parted from the kiss and then Minho started walking away. Perfect. As he walked away the other boy, who I still don't know the name of, turned around and as he walked in he pulled the door closed behind him. Before it could shut I stuck my foot out stopping it. I quickly glanced around making sure no one was watching. The last thing I needed was someone calling the police. When I saw no one was watching I slid myself into the house closing the door quietly making sure not to let him know I was in there. I had a plan. I saw that no one was in the front room so I immediately put my plan into action. I shut the lights off that was not so long ago turned on by the boy and sat down on the couch. I know what you're thinking. Whats the point in all this? Well there's nothing better than a grand entrance before the grand revenge. The boy had realised the lights were turned off and he poked his head out the, what I assumed was, the bedroom. It was dark but I could still see his eyes widening in shock and fear seeing my silhouette on the couch. 

(Jisung POV)

(1st person)

I felt myself start shaking and my eyes widening as I focused my eyes on the dark silhouette sitting on my couch in complete dark. The room was completely still sending shivers down my spine. It was as if he was a statue sitting there. Not blinking. Staring lifelessly into my soul. At first I thought I was hallucinating. You know like when you see your coat on the coat hanger and you stare at it for a long time in the dark expecting it to turn around revealing itself to be slender man or some shit. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. Shit. Fuck shit holy fuck. Not only was it still there it had now changed its position. It stood up. Not walking. Not blinking. Not even breathing from what I could tell. I screamed. I regretted it immediately. The figure started walking towards me. Not running or a rushed walk. Calmly and slowly it walked towards me. I slowly let my gaze down to something glinting in its hands, reflecting the little light let through the window. A knife. It must have noticed the change of my focus and it looked down to where my eyes lead. After realising I had noticed the knife in its hands he started playing with it. 

(Minho POV)

(1st person)

After hearing the scream in bolted out of my car and burst through the door of his house. I noticed it was dark. Must be one of Yuungho's slow torture methods.  I saw 2 figure standing one of them was pinning against the wall with an object being held at his throat while the other was holding the object to his throat and had turned his head to face me. I smacked the light-switch making the lights flicker on.

"Awhhhhh." whined the psycho boy, "I was just starting to have fun now you've ruined it."

"Dirty bastard!" I shouted as I took a few steps forward but I was stopped as he opened his mouth again.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Before you act all hero I have a few rules. And, as you have experienced before, if you don't play by the rules..." he had and evil smile plastered on his face as he pointed the end of the knife to Jisungs chest. "...you will cost the boys life." 

I hesitated but decided that I should stay where I was for now. Deja vu hurts so bad. I licked my lips and swallowed the air in my throat harshly and glared at him.

"So first rule," he began, "No cheating. Which means no calling people, no screaming for help and so on. Second rule. You can only speak or move when I tell you to. And of course, I'm sure you're familiar with the rule, the third and final rule. One of you must die." he said smiling sinisterly. "Lets play."

---------------------------------------------------

short chapter but all I had time for sry 😭 anyway I was sitting in a dark room while writing this icl but I was kinda creeping myself out. I promise the next chapter will be good.

- Emily