1

I groaned as Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung splashed water on my face.

"Why?" I asked, in a sleepy voice as they glared at me.

"You know your parents think your spoiled right? And they told their friend's son to hire you as his assistant? And it's your first day today? And it's 9:45 am?" Taehyung said in sarcasm as Yoongi Hyung giggled.

"Is this something funny?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi Hyung cleared his throat and looked away.

"In all seriousness, Jimin get your ass up, you're gonna be late." Taehyung said as I groaned and got up.

"Good boy, now go and wash up. Breakfast will be served at the table." Taehyung smiled and giggled with Yoongi Hyung on the way out.

Gosh, I'm not that spoiled- WHERE IS MY DIOR PERFUME? Oh wait maybe I am. Tee-hee:)

I brushed my teeth and got into the shower, I washed my hair thorough which is my secret to flawless hair.

I got out, and wrapped the towel around my torso, and chose a outfit to wear. Oh how about a pair of ripped jeans, with black short sleeves shirt and a black leather jacket? Sounds good!

I dried my hair and did slight makeup. Oh how come this handsome and beautiful face still a virgin?

I wore my clothes, and added on a few accesories and my watch.

I grabbed my laptop bag and phone and headed outside.

"Eat breakfast that hyung has made for you, and be quick. But swollow well cause I made it." Jin hyung smiled as I hugged him and sat down.

Everyone was looking at me fondly as I ate, I looked up at everyone awkwardly.

"Why y'all bitches suddenly staring at me? Especially you Hoseokie hyung, you find my face funny?" I asked as they raised an eyebrow as I shut my mouth and continued eating the food.

"Come on now, I'll drop ya." Namjoon Hyung said, grabbing his keys as I went after him grabbing my stuff.

"Text us when you arrive!" They all yelled as I yelled back a 'yes'.

I got into the passengers seat, as he started the car.

And soon we arrived at one of the best and most richest companies in the whole of South Korea, I think, but.. honestly it is.

'Jeon Highrise'

I got out of the car smiling and started at the huge building in front of me.

"Text us when you arrive in the cabin ok? Love ya, have a good day!" Namjoon Hyung said as I nodded and closed the car door.

My boots clicked on the marble floor as I approached towards the reception.

"Mr Park, am I right?" The receptionist asked as I widened my eyes.

"How do you know my name?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Our most frequent question. Our data is high-tech, so when a schedule is made of visitors and people entering the headquarter premises, our AI displays pictures and detects when the person enters." She explained as I gasped.

"Well, where is..Jungkook?" I asked as she looked worried all of a sudden.

"You should not say his name, he prefers it when people call him Mr Jeon. I know you are his family friend but..I think he'd still prefer you call him that. And don't think I'm a creep for knowing that you're his family friend, the AI detects it." She informed me as I giggled.

"Also, he is on the sixteenth floor, third last floor. 17th is laboratory area and 18th is rooftop entrance." She added on as I nodded and bowed to her.

I've never had to bow to anyone, this is darn humiliating. I even hard people saying..
"Why is Park Jeonghuel and Park Junji's son working here? Isint he a dancer?" That was all I was hearing around this place. He really has hired gossipers all around.

I got into the lift, and pressed the number "16"

And soon, the elevator door opened and the floor itself was bigger than Bangtan house's garden! , it's actually crazy.

I moved around , and after sometime found a huge black door which said "Jeon Jungkook" on it.

I flipped my hair, I ain't gonna be nervous. Am a bad bitch, and it's gonna stay this way.

I knocked on the door, and opened it slightly as I heard a come in.