2

As I heard a come in, I entered to see a marble black room, with white flooring, and the flooring itself sounded and looked more expensive than my bed at the BANGTAN house, but obviously not more than my bed in my parents'house.

My eyes went up from the floor to the man sitting in front of me, not glancing one bit at me, continuing the type and sign documents at the same time.

"Have a seat, Jimin." Jungkook said coldly, yes he's a cold bitch since childhood.

"Come on, you can't be cold to me, were meeting after soooo loong" I giggled as he looked at me coldly.

"Jimin this is work, I don't care if we're meeting after a long time. You're just a assistant to me right now, you understand?" He said, not looking at me.

"Okay, Jeon." I said, pouting and sat down on the couch.

"Go get me some black coffee." He ordered as I widened my eyes looking at him.

"Excuse me? Who are you to-" I was about to continue but he looked at me, giving me THE look. Oh how I'd be on my knees if I actually liked him.

"On it." I gulped, and stood up leaving the room.

I think there are 2 cafeterias in this office, one is on the ground floor and one is here since Jungkook's good trait is he doesn't like his employees to waste time, so he shifted some of the integral places on his floor, like the printing section, cafeteria, and some desks.

He has many staff members which is surprising, I mean it isint.

I rushed to the cafeteria on this floor and asked them to give me black coffee.

"Here you go, and some biscuits for Mr Jeon." The lady handed over the tray, the tray itself is so expensive. Shit, why do I feel poor now.

I bowed and took the tray, and walked about another minute for his cabin.

I entered and placed the tray at the empty space beside his computer.

"Here" I placed, and grabbed a biscuit and dipped it into the black coffee, eating it afterwards as he glared at me, annoyed.

"Park Jimin, where are your manners? You're a assistant, I repeat. You're not at your parent's house that you're dipping my biscuit in my coffee and eating it? You know what? I have a moto in life, who does wrong, deserves wrong. Here, have a look at these papers and hand them over to the PR team and get their stamps on them, then have a final look and give it to me in the meeting room at 1:45 PM sharp, understood?" He said as I gasped, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why? This is unfair. I don't want to be your assistant." I groaned, whining as he rolled his eyes.

"Stop whining and get to fucking work." He said, and I walked off, biting onto the biscuit I had dipped earlier.

After a long 3 hours, I was done with the PR team stamps. It was exactly 1:44 and I rushed into the elevator since the meeting room is on the 8th floor. I pressed the number '8!' multiple times, as the elevator came down and I was finally at the 8th floor but it was 1:46.

I ran to the meeting room, and entered gasping for breath.

I saw many people there, who wore formal clothes with Jungkook, who just simply had a cold expression, and now a angered one.

"The delay is here, sorry for keeping you awaited. This my my new assistant, so he still isint clear about my precise and spot on rules. Jimin, how about you go home right now and then take a training lesson from one of the employees early in the morning tomorrow? I'm sure one of them will be free." Jungkook fake smiled, as he checked his watch for the time.

"I apologise to everyone for my delay, one of the PR team members was in the washroom." I said bluntly as I heard Jungkook clear his throat, clearly his eyes indicated that bad bitch it's your time to leave.

I bowed and left the room, I called Namjoon Hyung, to come pick me up early.

He wasn't picking up so I just decided to text Tae.

Jmzucchini
Rat can u pick me up?

Taerat
Why tho, everything gud?
Ain't it too early ??

Jmzucchini
Idk he told me to leave early🤘

Taerat
Bitch he's fucking mad at u
r u actually dumb? that is
the first sign that ur ass is
probably gunna get fired-

Jmzucchini
Well who gives a shit, not me 👑
but come pick me up I'll do anything ♥️♥️

Taerat
Change my caller ID from taerat
to Taegod☺️

Jmzucchini
So r u gunna pick me up or what?
cuz mad rat I ain't gonna do that
no never

Taerat
Omw bby🫀

Jmzucchini
Love u ahjussi mwah mwah<33

_________________End_________________