20

They stood in front of us and handed us the rings, Soyeon gave the Tiffany ring to Jungkook and Taehyung gave the Dior one to me.

"Let the oldest put the ring first." The priest said, as Taehyung and Soyeon went back to the table.

Jungkook held my hand lightly, and slowly put the ring in my ring finger.

After he was done, I held onto his hand and just took a moment to look at his tattoos. He had such nice tattoos. I slowly slid the ring in his finger and the hall was full of cheers and claps.

"Now let us begin with the vows." The priest announced.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you two apart.?" The priest asked as Jungkook nodded.

" I, Jeon Jungkook take you, Park Jimin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." He said, expressionless.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you two apart?" The priest asked as I nodded slowly too.

I sighed, not wanting to say the vows..because after this..Park Jimin is gone..it's gonna be Jeon Jimin, or just Jimin.

" I, Park Jimin, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I said the vows slowly as everyone cheered happily.

"You may now kiss the groom." The priest announced and went off stage as Jungkook slowly hugged me by my waist and kissed my lips.

I widened my eyes but chose to kiss back, but the kiss was short, but it was good while it lasted.

We turned straight to face the crowd and I fake smiled, not knowing that..his smile was real.

We went off stage, and everyone started greeting us, congratulating us for the wedding.

"Omo, my baby..you're not a Park anymore!" Grandmother said as I pouted , hugging her.

"I'll always be a Park." I said, and got out of the hug.

After everyone stopped greeting us, I walked over to my lovely friends.

"So, now our baby is married?" Jin hyung asked, tears leaving his eyes, hugging me tight.

"Yes.. unfortunately I am" I replied crying, as he hugged me tighter.

I then hugged Yoongi Hyung as he hugged me back.

"I don't have nothin to say, but, I'm sad." Yoongi Hyung said and pat my back.

Taehyung eventually hugged me tighter than others as I burst into tears and rubbed his back.

We didn't say anything, just hugged in silence.

I then left the hug, wiping his tears.

Hoseok and Namjoon hyung hugged me together, and again it was silent but meaningful.

"I know you all were giving me advice earlier..but I'm telling you all now. I'm not going anywhere..you guys will and can visit me anytime, I will visit you all for a week every month no joke. We all will do all the fun things, but don't listen to Doja Cat without me.." I said tearing up as they all nodded.

I then walked over to Eomma and Appa, as they hugged me.

"Youre not a baby anymore.." They cried out as I comforted them.

"I am still your baby forever." I cried, and went over to Mr and Mrs Jeon who hugged me together.

"I am so happy to have you in our family..you have four houses now. And each have wonderful people in it..you're going to happy I'm sure. Now I'm not just your Mrs Jeon. I'm your simeoni." She said emotionally as I chuckled, nodding.

"Yes simeoni..and yes..I will also call you siabeoji..don't worry" I said indicating to Mr Jeon as they smiled.

"Okay everyone, let's head upstairs for the reception!" (PS: After party can also be said as Reception)

We all walked upstairs, as the guests took food from the buffet and sat on their tables..there was a huge table, for the family and close friends of the groom and bride. I took my plate of food and sat beside Jungkook and Taehyung, while the others were in Taehyung's side. Eomma, Appa, Simeoni and Sabeoji were on Jungkooks side with Soyeon, my grandmother was beside Eomma and Appa.

We all were talking about life, and in between of those little conversations, and ofcourse a argument/bickering session started between us six.

"YAH you can't even wash your own laundry, and you're saying you will be a responsible husband" Jin hyung started rapping as I frowned in anger.

"And you can't even tell the difference between crab and lobster." I said as he went real quiet after that.

"Guys calm down..it's fine" Eomma said as we all shut our mouths.

I looked at Jungkook, who was smiling talking to everyone..

Oh how happy I was on the inside. But I hate that I cant spend my 20s and 30s everyday with my boys..why do I keep on thinking about this, I don't want to..anyways this is a arranged marriage..I can divorce him..if I want to..wait, what am I thinking?

I didn't realise but tears were leaving my eyes, and everyone noticed that.

"Jimin, why are you crying?" Mrs Jeon asked, as I shook my head trying to hide my tears.

"I'm sure he's trying because of these five..he really loves them alot. He just can't get over them, they are his everything, they took care of him for so long..stayed with him while he was sick, travelled around the whole world with him, they all love eachother alot." Eomma said as I nodded as Taehyung side hugged me giggling.

"Stop crying Jiminah, you're going to make us cry. You should be crying, happy tears not sad tears." Hoseok hyung said as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it's just really emotional..I don't know why. I know I'm 21 but coming of age again and again, it makes me sad. Like I swear I was 18 a year ago..and now I am 21." I said teary eyed as they all awed at me, and Jungkook held onto my thigh calming me down.