28

I woke up, and my eyes were paining..I felt two hands around my arm, and when I slightly opened them I saw the Jeons and Tannies looking at me in worry. I woke up, and looked around to find Jungkook..

"H-How long was I gone for?" I asked, stammering.

"F..for 5 hours..minnie.." Jin hyung said sounding heartbroken.

"W-Wheres J-Jungkook?" I asked softly, tearing up.

"H-Hes..H-Hes..in t-the I-ICU..t-the police raided t-the house a-after you fainted..w-when you passed out, J-Jungkook's pulses started slowing down so w-we took you both here..b-but you seemed in a lesser critical condition..but h-he has a 20% chance of-of..l-loosing his life..too much blood came out, the wound went right onto the skull..and the object they used to h-hit him was made out of metal and i-it had blades o-on it too.." Namjoon hyung said softly, rubbing my hands, my tears started coming out as I got out of the hospital bed in pain, I ran out of the room, and to the ICU, I saw my husband lying there, reading a book, while the nurses checked his blood pressure and gave him injections, my heart dropped of happiness and I turned around to smack Namjoon hyung.

"Y-YOU LIAR!" I screamed at him, crying out of happiness that nothing happened to him.

He just chuckled softy, hugging me.

"I said he has a 20 percent chance of loosing his life..dummy..that means he isint going to die anytime soon.." Namjoon hyung said, I smacked him again and again.

"D-Dont make it sound like that ever again you bitch!" I said and turned around, I rushed to sit beside Jungkook, I looked at him with puffy eyes, and tears leaving my eyes.

"You scared me y'know..when you told me to find someone better, and to live without you.." i said softly, kissing his hand.

"I thought I was gonna die too..well..I didnt unfortunately." He said and I hit his hand, as he chuckled.

"Dont joke with me like that! Youre a asshole!" I said and kissed him, as he kissed back softly.

"I love you so much babe.." he said, caressing my cheek.

"I love you too..please dont put yourself in danger again!"

"I cant..confirm.."

"stop.."

"never"

I looked at everyone with a grin.

"So..were the Shins arrested?" i asked, softly.

"No..they fled before a raid..we dont know to where.." Taehyung said.

I sighed nodding, and just looked down at my lap with a puff.

"Go and eat something, Jiminah.." Jungkook said calmly, I refused.

"No..not unless you eat something too.."

Sorry this one was short..but I was wondering, before I write a supposed "smut" do you all want a multi- language prologue to my next story ?? I will be starting a new story in mid May-June or July..it will be a JIHOPE ff..vry interesting !!