16

"W-why did you lock yourself? Why?" She asked, as I sat down on the bed pulling herself in front of me.

I cupped her cheeks while I let my tears fall down.

"H-HE DOESN'T LOVE ME" I yelled as she started tearing up seeing me cry.

"He h-hates me..h-he h..hates me.." I said trembling as she calmed me down by rubbing my back

"If he hated you, why would he have rushed with me?" She asked as I sighed and explained everything to her, whatever Taehyung had told me last night as she kissed my cheek.

"Baby, please hear me out. As time moves on, people change, their love changes, and their personality changes. We have stuck with the Jeons for fifteen years..that's the trust we have built with them, and I've seen Jungkook change so many times. It happens, if you give him his time, and you take your time..life would be better. I'm so sorry, I can't do anything for you baby..I'm so sorry, your eomma is the worst..I'm so sorry" She apologised as I shook my head, and hugged her tight.

"N-no you're not. I don't even want to cancel the wedding, i know you're trying to do multiple things here. You're trying to give me my future, a chance to find love, a chance to work, a chance for opportunity and also at the same time a chance for growth. I'm so thankful for you and appa, and Jungkook in unexplainable ways. I'm so grateful to be your son." I said, as she smiled.

She walked over to my hairdresser, and grabbed a comb.

She started combing my hair, and it felt really good.

She then cleared up my room for me, and chose out clothes for me to wear today.

"Ill cook food today instead of Jin, okay?" She smiled warmly as I nodded, she opened the door and left, as I changed into her desired clothes.

I wore them and went outside, I saw Jungkook sadly sitting there, with the others.

"I'm fine, it's not like I killed myself in there." I said, as they all turned around to see me and rushed up to me.

I hugged them all, and as they got out of my embrace I saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting there calmly.

"Won't you come hug me too?" I asked, as Tae tearfully came running to me and gave me a big hug.

"Im sorry" He apologised as I smiled.

"For what? For falling in love? Don't be, love is just a game we all have to play, maybe just like a sitcom, for example." I chuckled, as he nodded and got out of my embrace.

"Now there's one person missing to hug this beautiful person here, who is it knows who they are obviously , so you can come now." I crossed my arms and saw Jungkook approach me, I opened my arms wide and he hugged me, melting into the hug.

"Sorry for being such a idiot to you." He mumbled, as I smiled nodding.

"You were, but it's fine. I like idiots anyways." I giggled as he pecked my cheek.

"Okay I'm feeling single can y'all part away pls" Yoongi Hyung sulked as I chuckled.

"Jiminah, I made burritos..wanna have it? I found the wrap in the fridge.." she smiled as I awkwardly looked at Jin hyung.

"Eomma that might've been expired.." I said as he widened his eyes.

"YAH not everything I buy is expired" he yelled at me as I giggled and took a bite of the burrito happily.

I can't believe I'm leaving my mini family in 2 days..I don't want to.

I tried controlling my tears remembering our memories in this house, from when we first bought it, to our first party here, to our first brunch here, to our first semester of college here..this house is the key to my youth..

"Are you fine?" Jungkook asked as I nodded, biting my lip.

"It's just that I'll be leaving this house in two days..it makes me sad..I'll miss them dearly..I love them too much Jungkook." I silently whispered too him as he comforted me.

"They are a good vibe indeed, they must be your life..aren't they?" He asked as I nodded.

"They are my everything, my life, my friends, my buddies, my partners in crime, my existence, my cause of life, and my heaven too." I replied as more tears started coming out.

Authors Note:
I'm ending this chapter short cuz I'm kind of in tears writing this.. because one day or the other ur gonna leave ur youth..and it's the saddest part of life. I'm already used to it, but I still cried remembering it.