13

"Here we have tables for people to witness the wedding, and right in front is the podium for the priest, and family members to give their speeches at. As per specific requests from Mrs Park, we have made it a floral theme, especially white, pink and red roses around. It has a lot of space, and if we look in front this is there is the entrance gate for Jimin to walk with Mr Park. We have made it that way." The decorator explained as we nodded at specific details.

"There are cameras and strict security everywhere, so there's no worries in that section. And , it is a pretty free space too. So if you come up these stairs..here I introduce you to the dinner area..and.. yesterday evening we got to know that the after party venue is taken up for someone else..so enjoying the sunset view and music you all will be having dinner here. It's pretty and has Jimin's vibes..as told by Mr Park that you love the rich, golden vibes." He chuckled and I nodded.

Jungkook smiled at me, and kissed the side of my cheek which caught me off guard.

"We love it, we would like no changes. Thank you, lots!" Jungkook chuckled and shook hands with the decorator and we bid everyone goodbye.

"It's so hard kissing you, you're just not kissable." Jungkook said, leaving my arm.

"You wanna test me?" I yelled at him in the car as he frowned and pulled me closer by my chin.

"Sure" He whispered and locked his lips with mine, and just slowly and steady our lips moved with eachother as I cupped his face going deeper in the kiss.

I parted away, panting as he coldly looked into my eyes.

"I take my words back." He smirked, and started the car.

"Oh please, just shut up" I said flustered.

The car ride was silent after this moment, and I'm just simply flustered.

We arrived back at the Jeons and I ran out of the car.

I quickly entered the house joyfully.

"The venue is soooo pretty" I twirled, and giggled as everyone cheered.

Jungkook finally arrived and chuckled seeing me.

"JUNGKOOK IS SMILING!!!" Soyeon cheered again and we all smiled.

"Let's get going Jiminah, it's getting late. You also need to eat dinner, okay? We'll drop you." Appa and Eomma got up, as I nodded waving goodbye to everyone.

I rushed and got into the car, followed by eomma and appa

"He kissed me!" I cheered as they gasped, smiling.

"Awh that's nice!" They cheered with me, and the whole car ride we talked about our honeymoon.

I got out of the car blowing flying kisses at the two and happily hopped to the entrance.

I opened the door and saw everyone eating dinner.

"Jimin, you're back? How's the venue?" Namjoon Hyung asked as Taehyung hopped onto my back.

I held onto his legs and blushed.

"Its really pretty, and the catering station is really nice." I explained as Jin hyung exclaimed.

"He's happy no ain't he?" Yoongi Hyung asked as Jin hyung had a big smile on his face.

JK POV:

I was on my bed, with my laptop sending a few emails when I remembered about the kiss from earlier. Fuck..that was a hot kiss not gonna lie, but why did I like it? He's a mere assistant to me, and a buisness partner. That's it, he's nothing more to me..but Jungkook how long will you live without love? One day you're gonna have to fall in love with someone.

I put my laptop on my desk and sat in criss cross for a bit, it's still unreal that I'm getting married. And that also to such a bossy person.

I groaned and laid down, pulling the blanket above me, as I was about to turn off the lights, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled and saw eomma coming towards me.

"Jungkookah, I needed to talk to you." Eomma said as I nodded simply.

"Listen..Jimin is a very hyper and loving boy. He is very affectionate with everyone, he wants to be affectionate with you too..so why can't you accept him?" She spoke, I, annoyed, flipped my hair.

"Jimin,Jimin,Jimin that name makes me sick. I keep on hearing Jimin everywhere I go, I keep on seeing Jimin everywhere I go, I just want a Ta- I mean..nothing." I held myself back, when eomma ruffled my hair.

"Jungkookah, why can't you forget him? He has moved on..you promised me..you're not going to reveal anything to Jimin..you won't right? Jungkook why can't you move on? He has love, friends and everything I want you to have. If he could do it, why couldn't you? I brought his friend in your life because those two are similiar, so even if you'd refuse you'd see him in Jimin, but I see you haven't..you want a perfect embody of Taehyung in your life." Eomma spoke with tears leaving her eyes.

Let me explain..

Four years ago, Jeon High-Rise had a new investor company, Kim Velocity Corporations. I was madly in love with the Chairman's son, we both were made for eachother, I just knew one thing..a big part of his heart was already for his five friends..his best buddies. So we decided to hide our entire relationship from them, but..one day..I remember, on Christmas he had to leave me because The Kims were creating multiple sub-labels under their own corporation, and hence me and Taehyung had to break off the relationship and we never met again, until this time..where I'm marrying his own bestfriend..I'm sure he has a boyfriend too. Eventually the Kims partnered with our company for a event, that's why they have been visiting often..but just as buisness partners..not as my future..father and mother in law's.

I teared up and hugged eomma tightly.