25

I was making the drinks for everyone as Yoona was pouring it in the glass. I wasn't talking to her, and nor was she talking to me.

"I'm sure he's using you " She said as I shrugged.

"He's using you for your body? Can't you hear me?" She repeated as I looked at her simply.

"Your little boyfriends have already used you and left. Guess that acting career of yours won't get you any man Yoona. Get a man like Jungkook, who cares for me. You know what? I also thought he wasn't the man for me, I hated this marriage at first but sometimes men really arent assholes. But the ones you fetched were. Sad isint it?" I asked, as she glared at me.

"How dare you? No one has left me. I have left them for their stupidity, because they weren't worth my time." She lied as I just chuckled silently.

"Lee Hyutae, Bang Yujin, Seo Hangyul, Ran Xi Mi, and..hm who was he? Oh Jung Yol. See? I know everything. Thanks to my babes Minji." I smirked, and put all the glasses in a tray, and whistled at her.

I walked over and put the tray on the coffee table.

They all took a glass each and started drinking.

"Hyung, how's namjoonssi?" Soobin asked as I chuckled.

"He's doing very well, he is living happily." I replied, as he nodded.

I excused myself for a little bit, grabbing Jungkook with me.

I took him upstairs and he looked at me confused.

"That girl.." I said slowly as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yoona-ssi?" Jungkook asked as I bit my lips crossing my arms.

"Just Yoona, Jungkook. You don't even know her damn." I replied as he giggled.

"Jimin, she's an actress. Obviously I do know her, I'm trying to keep my sanity around her, but she's one of my favourite actresses. Have you even watched City Dork Park Kyujin, Hells Lure, My Dear Entry, Breathless-" he started listing all of her dramas as I shushed him.

"She's trying to tell me that you're using me. She's a big no no. She's a vulnerable Playgirl, plus she gets used and also uses boys. That's her true self, other than Actress Park Yoona." I explained as he burst into laughter.

"That's such nonsense. Are you being for real? I don't think so. Is this some prank?" He asked as I shook my head disappointed in him.

"So you think I'll believe you without any proof?" He asked as I scoffed.

"Suits you, I tried telling you that your 'Fav' actress is a fraud. Suit your fucking self Jeon." I said, with a forced and sarcastic smile, walking downstairs.

I sat down on the seat I was sitting at earlier.

"Baby we should leave now. We actually have a drama to shoot, remember the one I told you earlier?" Appa said as I nodded and we all stood up, I bid my goodbyes as they all exited the main gate one by one.

Just as Yoona was leaving, I saw her wink at Jungkook as I turned to see him put his hands over his heart as I rolled my eyes, closing the door.

"Hey come on, what's up?" Jungkook asked, slithering his hands over my waist.

"Jungkook I'm feeling quite gloomy. Leave me alone for a while." I said in a mature tone as he pouted and left a few kisses on my collarbone.

"I'm being serious babe." I said as he held me tighter.

"Is it Yoona-ssi?" He asked as I didn't reply.

"I'm sure she's no harm, no one can harm our relationship." He promised, as I sighed.

"I don't care Jungkook." I said, and got out of his embrace.

"Baby, stop being jealous. What's up?" He asked making me mad.

"Jungkook, nothing. I tried to tell you that she's not the 'Girl' you're losing sanity for. And plus, she uses boys like children use toys." I explained as he tried to take it in.

He remained silent as I explained about everything to him, as he nodded, being all ears.