11

"how adorable!" Mrs Jeon exclaimed.

We were about to start moving when my phone started ringing. And..let's just say my ringtone is quite.. actually way embarrassing.

My ringtone was all six of us screaming to Doja cat's song 'Paint the town red'.

"I am so sorry" I pressed my lips together as they tried not to burst into laughter.

I picked up the phone quickly.

"Hello who is this?" I asked, forgetting to check the caller ID.

"Boy were waiting for you outside, we decided to come quickly, it was so hard to wake Hoseok's small ass up honestly-" Taehyung was speaking but I forgot that I was on speaker so when I glanced over at Jungkook, he was trying to control his laughter.

"I think my voice is echoing on your si- BITCH YOUR ON FINNA SPEAKER" Taehyung yelled, as I widened my eyes and quickly checked to see my phone on speaker, I undid the speaker thingy and continued the call, apologising to everyone.

I hurried down the elevator, and finally arrived to the ground floor.

I looked up curiously, and saw all of them chuckling and laughing at me, leaning on the railing.

And it felt nice, and odd to see Jungkook atleast show a smile.

I walked out of the building, and got into the car quickly.

"Bitch you really had to mention the small ass part? You were on speaker accidentally and everyone heard it." I screamed at Taehyung as he flipped me off.

"Your fault baddie boo, you forgot." Taehyung giggled and Hoseok hyung smacked my head from behind.

"You are gunna let me choose the ring ONLY ok?" Hoseok hyung smiled innocently as Taehyung started the car.

"It'll be all three of us's opinion. I'm being for real. Btw, why are you in the backseat?" I asked Hoseok hyung as he glared at Taehyung.

"Yoongi Hyung caught us both changing together so he made a rule of no skinship or sitting together for the next three days." Taehyung pouted .

"And it was this genius's idea to then spank me in front of Jin hyung which doubled our punishment of not driving together alone." Hoseok hyung pouted as I giggled.

"Deserved. You two are ew ew kind of vibes.." I spoke and received a slap on the thigh.

"Ouch it hurts." I owied as they burst out into laughter.

"Taehyung be careful, do you even know where the mall is?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Obviously I do, your motha sent me the location." Taehyung smiled and I nodded.

"What's your budget by the way?" Hoseok hyung asked as I side eyed him.

"Obviously it's daddy's money, yeah it for real is Appa's money. He gave me his card just for this." I answered as Hoseok hyung responded with a small 'ok'

Soon, after the bickering in the car ride Taehyung parked at the parking spot of the mall.

"Okay boys, it's time to BUY DA RING!" Taehyung screamed, wearing his sunglasses.

"Bitch relax your gonna scare the passerbys" I smacked his shoulder.

"Ok damn dude" Taehyung spoke, getting out of the car, followed by me, and then Hoseok hyung.

We entered the mall, and it was cold and perfect. There were many luxury stores, but I soon spotted the dior and Tiffany store side by side.

"Let's hit it boys" I said, and we all ran to the Dior store.

We entered and saw no one there, thankfully.

"Mr Park? Your appointment has been made for the second floor golden rings..let's have a look, shall we?" A lady employee smiled and asked as I nodded and we four went upstairs.

She carefully took out a glass tray with beautiful golden dior rings.

"Are these wedding rings? I would like a ring with a swirly and curvy pattern." I smiled, as she nodded and showed me all the curvy wedding rings.

"Jiminah, I like this" Taehyung pointed at a beautiful golden ring which has the initial W on it which indicates wedding.

"Tae, I think the initial kind of takes the shine of the rings beauty, it won't look nice on Jungkook's hand, beside the tattoos." I opposed as he nodded

"How about this?x" Hoseok hyung pointed at one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen, it's a curvy ring with a diamond in between carved out as a heart.

"I love this!" Taehyung exclaimed as I nodded, smiling widely.

"I love this so much too, I would like this..take my card." I said, excitedly as she chuckled and took the card.

After signing some papers, since it was a expensive ring, she wiped the card through..and put it safely in a black jwellery box, followed by a ribbon, following by a bigger dior box, followed by a white ribbon and put into a dior bag.

"Thank you so much, congratulations again for your wedding." She smiled, and shook my hands as I did so too and bowed.

As we were getting out, we saw Jungkook with Soyeon, and a Tiffany bag.

I called out Soyeon's name as they both turned around as she smiled and came running to me, and gave me a hug.

"Did you buy a ring, for him?" She asked, as I nodded showing her the bag.

"Well, our parents are at home together..wanna come back with us?" Soyeon asked, as I turned around and walked towards Taehyung and Hoseok hyung.

I hugged them both, and sent them off with a thank you and cheek kiss, I love my friends so much!!

"Let's go?" I asked smiling as we walked together, with Jungkook ahead of us.

"Soyeon-ah, quick." He said, and exited the mall as we did too. We approached towards his car, but I went for the backseat.

"What are you doing? Sit in the front seat?" Soyeon asked as I shook my head.

"Go sit with your brother, he himself doesn't want to sit with me." I said, looking at Jungkook with saddened eyes while he just calmed his fierce eyes and sat in the car.

Soyeon frowned but listened to me and sat in the front seat.

"Fasten your seatbelt, Jimin." Jungkook said simply as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But I'm in the backseat? Nothing's gonna happen here?" I asked as he cleared his throat.

"Anything can happen at anytime Jimin, just fasten it if you care about your own safety." He said, and I did as he told me to.