14

"E-eomma, he seems s-so excited that I am marrying Jimin..d-doesnt he r-remember our love..h-he was mine..I-I was his..I fucking hate that I can't h-hug , k-kiss him like before.. why do you think I hate Jimin? I know I kissed him today, but it was to make him feel good..b-but I don't like him at all. I hate Jimin, because..it's not Taehyung..it's him." I cried as she hugged me tighter.

"S..sorry baby" She cried with me as I cried on her shoulder.

And we stayed like this for a long time.

THV POV:

I was in my bed, laying down calmly staring at the ceiling. Small tears leaving my eyes.

I have such a perfect life, beautiful boyfriend..such great friends..but I still have a small part of my heart for the one my happiness, Jimin is marrying. I can't..I-I c-cant feel like this. H..he's not my Jungkook, h-hes Jimin's Jungkook.

I wiped my tears and covered my face with the duvet and just cried silently in bed, till I fell asleep.

JM POV: (Normal Perspective)

I was feeling thirsty for some reason, so I got up to get some water. I couldn't see in the dark, but I didn't want to disturb anyone, so I silently walked in the dark to grab some water.

I took a glass from the shelf but since I couldn't see, the glass slipped from my hands as I flinched with a small yell. I bent down to pick the glass, but felt a pinch on my palm. I saw the lights turning on, and saw a worried Tae bend down to help me.

"Can't you be a more careful bitch?" Taehyung asked as I looked at him, he had tears leaving his eyes I confusingly touched his face, and forced him to face me. I wiped his tears with both of my thumbs as he gulped looking into my eyes.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked, as he tried hiding his tears with a smile.

"What's the matter, Taehyung? I asked you something." I yelled at him as he flinched with pain showing in his eyes.

"Leave me Jimin, let me be..let me be happy. You're happy, so be happy, that's you. You're you, I'm me." He started blurting out random words as I hugged him tight, keeping one of my hands at the back of neck, and the other at his head.

"What's wrong Taehyungah? Please tell me.." I asked as he shook his head.

"You'll find out when it's the right time..right now, what's more important is..you and your fiancé." He smiled, as I nodded kissing his forehead.

I got up, and walked away after cleaning the glass up with Tae.

I've not seen Taehyung this sad in so long, I need to get to end of this soon. But if he doesn't want to tell me, I'm sure he'll be forced to tell me soon.

I tied a scrape bandage around my bloody palm.

I got into bed, and didn't think about it..and soon fell asleep.

The next day~

I woke up, and walked over to the washroom and looked at myself. I look so ugly..and my wedding is in 4 days..

I ignored it, and showered. Today I'm not feeling like going to work, so I'll just go to my parents house.

I brushed my teeth and wore a comfortable outfit.

I left the room, and saw everyone eating breakfast.

I sat beside Yoongi Hyung and started eating breakfast in silence.

"I'm not going to work today, I wanna visit my parents..I'm not in the mood to put up with Jungkook's cold ass." I said, as everyone chuckled.

"I'd not want to either, but after four days you can't have the free pass, now can you?" Namjoon Hyung asked as I shook my head with a giggle.

"Taehyungah, why aren't you eating?" Jin hyung asked as he shook his head.

"He's been acting so weirdly since yesterday..don't know why?" Yoongi Hyung pouted as Hoseok hyung patted Taehyung's back.

"Taehyung could you now tell me?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I'll tell you in the evening, I promise.." He smiled as I nodded.

I got up, and took my keys leaving the house.

I started the car, and drove off to my parents house.

After fifteen minutes, I arrived at my parents house, the guards opened the door for me and I walked up the steps and finally arrived to the main house.

"Mom? Dad?" I yelled out, my voice echoing.

"Jimin?" Mom asked, coming down.

"Come with me, were spending the day in Jeju!" I yelled happily and grabbed their arms, I dragged them outside to my car and we headed to Jeju, a car ride..and a fun day. What else could go wrong?