9

Many things were planned last night, the car were taking is a black SUV. And the clothing I'm wearing is a white floral tulip laced t-shirt, with white pants, and Jungkook is wearing a black groom suit.

Then obviously the house was finalized, and..today is the ring shopping and venue check schedule.

Mrs Jeon rented two different ring stores, one is dior which is for me to choose for Jungkook and one is Tiffany for Jungkook to choose for me.

I got up from bed, and since I woke up late I took a shower, brushed my teeth and dressed comfortably because today I would need most of my brain to work.

I went outside and oh my god, Jin hyung was already cooking breakfast.

"Jiminah? You're awake? Where were you last night?" Jin hyung asked, placing a pancake on the plate and served into me.

"They called me for the house finalization, and other shit. I accidentally forgot and wore the dork pajamas there." I answered as he burst out into laughter.

"That's such a Taehyung thing to do, you two are such soulmates" Jin hyung chuckled as I smiled.

"Today is ring shopping, and venue viewing. Me , Tae and Hoseokie hyung are going for his ring shopping." I sighed loudly and finished the pancakes.

"I'll get going, we have the appointment at the stores at 2:45, what's the time right now?" I asked as he checked the time on his watch.

"10:36, yeah..get going." He said, and tried some of the pancake from my plate.

"Bruh eat the rest, you dog." I teased as he kicked my butt with his leg.

"HYUUUNG" I whined as he giggled.

"Could you tell Taehyung and Hoseok to pick me up at 2:30?" I asked as he nodded.

"Ok, now get going." He smiled at me and I finally am taking my own car to the office.

I took my Mercedes car keys, and walked outside. I turned on the car, and got in it, fastening the seatbelt.

I drove and drove at many curves, till I arrived. Since I was late today, I took a shortcut.

I got out of the car and rushed inside, I ran to the staircase since the elevator was packed, and thankgod I'm wearing comfortable shoes, so I was able to rush till the 16th floor. I panted and panted, but didn't loose hope and walked more till I arrived at the opening door to the 16th floor. I opened it and ran to Jungkook's cabin.

I finally opened the door panting but looked up to see another woman serving Jungkook coffee and sitting on my desk.

"Mr J.Jeon who is this?" I panted out as he looked up at me for a second and sipped on his black coffee.

"You are almost an hour late, she is Han Bumin, shes part of the designing team as the assistant to the designing team leader, but since everyone member except her of the designing team is working from home and you were late, hence I called her over to be my assistant for today." Jungkook explained as I frowned.

"YAH YOU COULD'VE ATLEAST-" I yelled, but soon retrieved myself as I saw a frown from him.

"What should have I done, hm? Continue your sentence Mr Park.." Jungkook spoke, not leaving a glance at me.

"Im sorry, but what should I do now then?" I asked as he gestured by his eyes for me to sit on the couch.

"Sit there till the time your friends come to pick you up. I'll be leaving after you..my friend Chan will take care of my spot." He said, as I pouted and sat on the couch.

I stayed there for half an hour, it was 11:20 now, and I was just waiting for him to give me some work.

The girl who took my place then stood up. Shit man she's wearing such a short outfit, a shirt which is showing her cleavage a little bit and a short red skirt.

She bent over and asked questions to Jungkook so I sat on one of the chairs infront of him to see if he looked at her cleavage.

And he passed the cleavage test!

I stood up and held onto her shoulders as she turned around eyeing me.

"Hasn't Mr Jeon told you before that revealing clothes aren't allowed?" I asked her, as she bit her lip.

"Men like it, so I wear it. Mr Jeon probably doesn't have a issue with that either." She smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"But I do, even if he doesn't speak much, I have a problem with it." I said as she started laughing.

"Who are you to have a problem with it? Just a assistant.." She smirked as I smirked back at her.

"I'm his fiancé bitch" I yelled at her as she gasped.

I grabbed the collar of her shirt and took her out of the cabin, as she screamed for me to stop. She scratched my face a little with her nails but that's fine, I don't care.
We arrived onto the ground floor soon after as no one was there since 11-12 is intense work time.

I forcefully opened the office doors and threw her outside but a guard caught her.

"Make sure she doesn't come back again." I said strictly and closed the door, as I turned around Jungkook was there with his hands in a criss cross.

"I'm wasting employees because of you, I didn't stare at her ugly body because I never do that. And, why are you thinking that you're the boss? You're just a assistant, get it? A assistant." He yelled at me, and left as I kind of agree to what he said.

Afterall, there's no love..nothing. I'm just a mere assistant. So it's better if I leave him alone in the jealousy section.