24

I smiled as they left, he closed the door and looked back at me.

"It will take time, we'll take it slow and steady." I said as he nuzzled his nose with mine.

"You're handsome.." I said as he tilted his head, giving me the 'oh really' look.

"And you're fucking beautiful." He smirked, as I chuckled.

"I know right?" I got out of his embrace, and sighed loudly.

"I'll be in the room, come up if you want to." I winked at him, as he touched his heart.

I walked upstairs, giggling, as he followed me.

He caught up to me, holding my waist as I started laughing when he tickled me.

"S-stop, it hurts. " I said out laughing as he kissed my cheek from behind and we both walked into our room.

I sat on the bed, laying down lazily as he followed me and cuddles into me.

"How could I believe such a cold man can be such a baby too?" I asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I can be more than just a baby, darling." He said confidently as I proudly smiled.

I just chuckled and snuggled into his neck.

And had a quick nap.

Awhile later

I woke up, and glanced to see no one beside me.

I saw the balcony door open, and heard raindrops. I got up and bent a little, to see Jungkook sipping on coffee while leaning on the railing enjoying the view.

I tiredly crept up behind him, and backhugged him as he flinched at the touch.

"You woke up without me? And you're enjoying this beautiful scenery without me too?" I asked as he turned around to face me.

He looked down, and patted my chin.

"You're cute when you sleep, so I kept you asleep because after I enjoy this view..I'll enjoy your view. But, you woke up surprisingly." He spoke, as I blushed and looked away.

"It's so romantic, you and me..the cold breeze and just the sound of rain.." I said, as he nodded, agreeing with me.

He leaned in to kiss me, as I gave in as we kissed passionately full of love, but broke it when I noticed two black cars honking at us, with the headlights on as he looked at me confused.

I told him to turn around, and as we both looked at the cars, in one car Soyeon popped out of the sunroof, and in the other car it was my cousins, and I knew my cousins came to meet me. I smiled widely and pat Jungkook's face, and ran out of the room as he followed me. I ran downstairs, missing a few steps hopping down. I rushed and opened the door, as the guards looked at me surprised.

I saw them got out of the car, as I got wet in the rain but didn't care.

"Minji! Jihyo! Soobin! Jaehyuk! And..Yoona" I said smiling until I saw Yoona's face, and hugged all of them, as Mr Mrs Jeon exited the first car with Soyeon as I walked over and hugged Soyeon, and them.

I then saw my parents come out of the car.

"Were so sorry we couldn't come to your wedding, we were doing a Europe trip, but returned on you wedding day so it was too late." Minji apologised as I shook my head, accepting her apology and told them to come in.

"Is that our brother in law?" Jihyo asked, as I nodded smiling.

"Jungkookah, youre gonna get a cold. You're barefoot, go inside." I scolded him as he kept his hands on his waist.

"You're the one who is drenched in rain, you come in first." He said, as I nodded walkiing up the huge steps and entered the house with the others following me.

They took a seat on the couch, alongside Soyeon, Mr and Mrs Jeon. Eomma and Appa sat on the second couch.

Me and Jungkook sat on the puffed chairs, and smiled.

"It's such a pleasent surprise to have y'all over. And Soyeon, what's up with your dorms?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"They put me in a room with this stupid annoying popular boy who came from America named Leo." She said as I smirked looking at Jungkook.

"Why are you smirking? Ew" she asked as everyone burst into laughter.

"Nothing. Anyways, hyung's visited today." I said as eomma and appa did a "ohh" face.

"So, they visited our place. And, wanted to meet you, and at the same time Soyeon and Mr and Mrs Jeon were there. So, we all came over. And..witnessed some eye paining things, but glad you two are lovey dovey now." Appa said as I giggled, and got flustered.

"Hyung is blushing." Jaehyuk said teasing me as I threw my slipper at him.

"Yah Jimin, don't hit your cousins. They came to visit you specially." Eomma scolded me as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, return that slipper back Jaehyuk" I said as he threw it back at me.

"Ok enough, Jiminah and Jungkook. Is this house doing well for y'all?" Mrs Jeon asked as we nodded.

"It's huge, and I love the rooftop detail. Thank you." I thanked them as they smiled.

"Glad you liked it, it was actually Soyeon's idea." Mr Jeon said as I smiled at her.

"Soobin, how's it going with Yeonjun?" I asked as he blushed.

"Hes a really nice person, I love him alot." He replied as I nodded.

"Do you want to have anything? I'll make y'all something. I'll make you all orange juice." I said and got up, but weirdly Yoona got up too.

"I'll help you too, Jimin." She smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

She's my least favorite cousin, she always used to flirt with my crushes..even stole the guy I liked for fun and broke his heart in middle school.

She is a play girl, and many people call her badass, bitch boss, and hot for it, but her personality is like a sad, and dead leaf.