6

The next day!

I got ready for work, as I decided to drive myself there since now I'm familiar with the route.

I took my Namjoon hyung's SUV, and started my journey on the road.

After sometime, I arrived at the parking and parked there.

I locked the car and put the keys in my bag, and entered the building.

"Please give these documents to Mr Jeon on your way, Jimin." A staff member approached me as I nodded, chewing my gum.

I took the elevator, and clicked on the number '16!' and soon I arrived onto the 16th floor.

I then walked over to his cabin, and knocked on the door, and after receiving a come in, I entered.

I set my bag on one of the shelves and handed the document to Jungkook.

"What documents are these?" He asked as I honestly didn't know what these are.

"Erm..a staff member handed these to me..asking me to give it to you. I'm sorry, I don't know that well." I replied as he coldly nodded and viewed the document.

"Alright, could you tell Miss Sayaki Sakamato for cabin 12 of this floor to meet me in the meeting room along with her team? Hand her this page, and only to her..no one else. Understood?" He ordered as I nodded, I opened the door and walked to cabin number 12.

I entered and saw her entire team having a meeting.

"I'm sorry to interrupt-" I apologised but she glared at me.

"Mr Park, can't you see were busy? What's wrong with you, don't you have the patience to wait?" Miss Sayaki yelled at me, as I looked down, apologetic.

"You better but your head down infront of me, so what was the cause for your bratty ass to enter my cabin?" She asked as I handed over the document to her.

"Mr Jeon is calling you and your team to the meeting room. Once again, I apologise..for..not having patience." I said, feeling super apologetic..and I am a empath, and I tend to get sensitive and that's why everyone, including Tae baby me.

So small drops of tears left my tears as I bowed and left the cabin, and rushed to his cabin. I entered and closed it shut while bursting out into tears forgetting that I have entered into his cabin, and this isint my room.

"Jimin..what's wrong?" He asked as I widened my eyes and wiped my tears, why can't I be the bad bitch I was? I'm Tae's bad bitch, but these days it is I'm Tae's baby.

"N..Nothing Mr Jeon. I have handed over the documents.." I said and tried avoiding his gaze but it just got stronger as he came closer and soon hovered over me, trapping me between his arms.

"Whats wrong? I do not like seeing my employees be unprofessional in front of me, so I would like to know the root behind it. So, what's the root to your tears?" He asked as I unintentionally caught him in a hug.

He was stunned, but decided to hug me back.

"I'll let this pass for now, Jimin. Not again." He mumbled as I cried into his chest louder.

"Miss S-Sayaki..I feel so sorry. I interuptted her teams meeting, I think it was important..she scolded me for interuptting..I'm so sorry if it was something important for the office." I spoke against his chest as I felt his hands fist up into a ball.

"You wait here, I'll be right back." He said as I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Please don't.." I pleaded as he nodded slowly seeing my pleading eyes.

He pat my head and went back to his desk, sipping on his coffee.

"You brought coffee from home?" I asked, as he shook his head.

"Made me some in the cafeteria earlier, I'm pretty precise, as you might already know. So since you were sixteen minutes late, I made it myself." He informed me as I bowed down.

"I'm sorry, actually my friends were excited for the ring shopping tommorow so..they held me back for a little bit, and that's why I didn't have time to get ready so I just decided to come twenty minutes late anyways.." I explained as he nodded, typing on the computer.

He soon opened his drawer and took out  a stamp, and a deck of paper..I think 56 pages.

"Stamp each of these pages and we'll go to the meeting room. Today we have a training session for new employees, like you so our training team member and me will explain a few basic things." He explained as I frowned.

"Why won't you go first?" I asked as he licked his lips and sighed.

"Well someone here doesn't know when to get pages signed and stamped under 3 hours, so..I can't risk it anymore" He said as I looked down with a pout.

"It's fine, we'll go together." He said coldly.

How can he say such a cute thing so coldly?

So then I quickly started stamping each and every paper, seeing where to stamp in each and finally after 30 mins I was done.

"Let's head out if you're done.." He stood up , as I stood up with the papers too.

We both headed out, and then got into the meeting room.

It was a black, fine wood huge meeting room with a big flat screen tv which was probably used for presentations.

"Sit here ok?" He whispered in my ear, as he pointed at the seat beside him.

I nodded and sat beside him, as the members of Miss Sayaki's team looked at me weirdly.

The meeting started and the trainer explained various things, like behavioral aspects and other stuff.

"Hey, Mijung can I add something?" Jungkook asked as she nodded and stepped aside.

"I've prepared a special slide too. But I'll show it with my words. Patience is a word to describe someone who is a simple, smart and patient person, and also a person who is impatient and a egotistic bitch. Yes, I am using language which I don't permit but hasn't Miss Sayiki given a lecture to my assistant about patience when she herself doesn't have that? I sent Jimin with those papers for this specific meeting, and if you nailed this meeting, you would get a promotion to the PR team, but guess what? You're fired. Your team will be handled by Sujin and I'll make sure he does his work properly." Jungkook spoke as the whole team's eyes widened with anger.

"Sir, this is infuriating! You cannot fire me like this, we have a contract signed! I will sue you!" She yelled , banging her hands, while the other members of her team also banged the table with her too.

"Be careful, I'll make you pay for this million dollar table, costs more than your existence. I will terminate your contract, and you other seven's too, we have plenty of trainees who are waiting to be hired. So, Mijung..go call upon the trainees we have chose out and escort these egotistical shitholes out." He spoke calmly as Mijung did exactly that and escorted them out, and brought the new trainees in.

"We'll be out, ok? Train them for the cabin 12 team ok?" He spoke to Mijung as she nodded.

He took my hand and we both went out and he walked ahead of me but to the cafeteria instead.

"Are you slow in this too?" He asked coldly as I rushed up behind him.

"No" I responded, as we arrived at the cafeteria.