12

"Jungkookah he's not a baby?" Soyeon stood up for me as he just looked at her which made her pout and shut up.

"Soyeon-ah he's not gonna listen to you anyways, so don't even bother." I said as he clicked his tongue.

"Do you want me to start this car Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked as I raised an eyebrow, if he wants to fight, I will fight.

"You don't need to, you were already acting bitchy with me, didn't expect you to act bitchy with your sister too." I said as he played with his piercings.

"Yeah stay there and don't do shit." I yelled at him as he turned around to face me and..

Yeah we both started arguing.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" Soyeon yelled, pushing Jungkook back to his butt on the drivers seat.

"Just start the car Jungkook, Jimin please calm down." She pleaded as I crossed my arms.

"But I'm just saying, I'm gonna be your responsibility in a week Jungkook, you should atleast stop insulting me and start showing emotions?" I said, as he started the car and we hit the road.

"I will if I feel like it, I don't like to express myself. Please, so don't force me. I'll fucking kill myself than being a jolly doll everyone wants me to be." He replied as Soyeon groaned loudly.

We shut our mouths and the rest of the car ride was silent.

We finally arrived, and I got out of the car before everyone.

I stomped up the steps, and the guards opened the door for me.

Small author's note:
The Jeon house looks like this-

Small author's note:The Jeon house looks like this-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered with a pout and sat beside my parents, followed by Jungkook and Soyeon's entrance.

"Why is our Jiminie sulking?" Mr Jeon asked, as I looked at Jungkook.

"Eomma can you tell this dog to break his ice? Look at Jimin, and look at him. Just the difference between them is painful" Soyeon whined as Mrs Jeon chuckled.

"Is this why you are sulking? If so, you have to get used to it dear. He doesn't break ice no matter what, anyways. Did you get the rings?" Mrs Jeon asked as we nodded.

"Also our doggy got a extra gift for Jimin.." Soyeon smiled, and motioned for Jungkook to come towards me.

I managed to bring a excited smile onto my face, as Jungkook got up and forcefully brought my hand up.

"Get it, you're not nice to me . Atleast respect my hand you dork." I yelled as he pinched my pinky.

"Be grateful" He said simply, and shoved a ring with the letter J on my index finger.

"Aww this is so pretty" I squealed, as I jumped out of spot and showed everyone my ring.

"It's indeed pretty, very thoughtful of you Jungkookah." Eomma smiled as I thanked Jungkook.

"Okay let us see the rings now, can you believe the wedding is in five days?" Mr Jeon said with a wide smile.

"Mr Jeon, come aside, the venue decorators call is coming." Appa said and walked over to the entrance to talk.

"This was the ring Hobi hyung, Me and Tae picked out." I showed the beautiful dior ring as Eomma pat my back.

"Beautiful, isint it Jungkookah?" Mrs Jeon smiled as he nodded rolling his eyes.

"Mine is better anyways" He competently said and whipped out his Tiffany ring, it was a diamond ring, with golden accents around it.

I gasped at it's beauty and touched it out of love, it indeed is better than mine.

"But the thought is what matters." I said as he took it away.

"Hey, kids..the decorator has done the venue decorations..go and have a look. Jungkook you know the location right? I told you last night..drive Jimin there with you." Mr Jeon said as Jungkook nodded boringly, and we packed up our rings again and handed it over to our respective mother's.

"Also please don't bicker them, they are famous decorators..they really think you are having a love marriage. So please do this for the second last time..the last time..not so hopefully would be at the wedding." Mr Jeon added as we both got up, I followed Jungkook, and when he got in, I got in after.

I fastened my seatbelt, and whipped out my phone, as he started the car.

Seven hot hoes

Jmzucchini is online
JiminsFavHyung is online
Porpessianmamamia is online
Therocksrealrock is online

Jmzucchini
Yall i bought the ring , and fr Jungkook's ring is so cool.

JiminsFavHyung
I saw the pic of the ring online
tae told me which piece you got
it is pretty but I'd love to see Jungkook's ring too heh

Jmzucchini
You gotta wait for the wedding
hyung hehe👯‍♀️

Porpessianmamamia
omg it feels like forever
since I have texted here
Omg
Omg
Omg hehehehehehe
Anyways where u at??

Jmzucchini
Were heading to the venue
Ugh I have to act lovey dovey
.. bro did everyone go offline

Therocksrealrock
Nah Taehyung and Jhope
started belly dancing tryna
convince us to cancel out da
punishments. It's a show to watch
damn 🗿🗿🗿

Jmzucchini
If I were there instead of
in this man's life, I'd start dancing too
bitch I FORGOT OMG
I HAD A CLASS TODAY
Did anyone come over????!!!

Porpessianmamamia
No one came , how long is your
leave for?

Jmzucchini
Oh wait I forgot I left that job
for this stupid one😭
it's fine those teens I taught were smutty👃👃

Taerat
I'm online yoo, u arrived??

Jmzucchini
Read the fuggin' chats biatchhhhh

______________________________________

I felt a hand on my thigh as I gasped and looked at Jungkook.

"Get used to it, people are watching outside." He said, as I looked at the window and saw people looking.

We got out, and linked our arms together. The decorator approached towards me and Jungkook.

"Mr Jeon, and Mr Park! Would you like to have a view at the venue first or have a quick meal?" The decorator asked as I refused.

"Jiminah won't have it, I'd rather not anyways too." Jungkook said, it's do fucking weird hearing him call me Jiminah.