21

After the dinner, we said goodbye to everyone..and the five as they got into the SUV.

Me and Jungkook got into the car as he held onto my hand.

"If you ever want to go back, forever..you can tell me always. I'll be ready to support your decision." He said as I shook my head and looked down.

"As much as I want to, I wouldn't. I don't want to let anyone down, I'd be a failure then." I replied as he shook his head.

"I'm here, if we even make that decision..I'll promise to explain everything to everyone." He smiled as I looked into his eyes and away.

His adorable doe eyes, and beauty. I cannot resist that.

I took one of my hands and brushed it across his face.

"You're too nice, why couldn't you be nicer earlier?" I asked as he chuckled.

"I didnt like expressing myself.. but now as I'm married to you, I don't care" he smiled again, as we both continued the car ride happily.

We got out of the car as we arrived, as I looked at the house..it's actually huge.

I walked, like I was on a runway stage because of the feeling I was getting. I walked up the steps, and admired the house. The kitchen was just my type, and living room too.

I soon felt a hand, on my waist as I looked up to see Jungkook smiling at me as I smiled back.

I moved ahead, and walked upstairs, there were so many rooms, just like appa said. I tried finding our room, by opening every door, but then I noticed a small staircase leading upto something. I confusingly climbed up those steps and saw a door at the end of it, I opened the door, and saw the beautiful roof top. It was a rooftop with a great view, a round table with a few chairs and artificial tulips. I smiled at the dedication. And it was neat too.

I went back down, and again tried finding our room and opened a door and once I saw Jungkook, I entered the room. It was so beautiful, honestly. There was a balcony here, with a hammock, and a egg chair with a small blanket.

Then the room, the bed was king sized and soft. There was a black cliché desk, and the lighting was a chandelier.

A air conditioner was there, and a big hairdresser with 2 mirrors, and two seperate sides of drawers, and white furry stools. Then I laid my eyes on the walk in closet, and entered to see all my clothes, my side looked very quirky, so when I looked behind me to see his side..oh my god it was so fucking neat, does this man only wear black, white, grey, and beige?

I shrugged and left the closet, and saw the bathroom to see a beautiful marble floored bathroom, huge mirror, and a big shower, but weird..it has 2 showerheads.

I left the bathroom, and saw Jungkook opening his belt as I covered my eyes.

"Couldn't y-you go the closet and change..the whole Seoul can probably see you" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Look at you, flustered seeing me JUST opening my belt. I wonder how you'd look like-"

"Okay I get it, now I'll undress myself. Don't come to the closet." I said strictly, and went inside the walk in closet and wore some comfortable pajamas.

I'm not in the mood to wear the pajamas, for some reason. But honestly I don't even wear anything except pajamas at home.

I turned around and saw Jungkook's side. He has so many sweats and shirts. He wouldn't mind.

I quickly went towards his side, and sneakily took a shirt and grey sweatpants.

I wore it, and kept my wedding suit carefully in the cover it came in, and hug it in between of my formal clothes.

I sniffed the shirt yes, weird thing to do, but it's my habit to sniff new clothes.

I walked outside, and saw Jungkook with a towel wrapped around him, practically half naked.

His abs are so well built..what am I even thinking.

"Wear clothes, Mr Jeon." I said as he raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Oh I see my Mr Jeon, has worn my clothes? And look at your Jeon, I'm completely naked. Can I borrow the clothes you're wearing right now?" He asked, flirting as I widened my eyes, gulping silently.

I turned my back and went into the closet, and grabbed a pair of sweats and pants.

I didn't know he's this flirty, I might start clenching in front of him.

"Here" I handed over the clothes , as he took them smiling and closed the bathroom door.

I walked over to the bed, and kept a hand on my heart.

I waited for him to come out, and when he did..damn..these casuals look good on him.

Only If I was aware that he's still in love with Taehyung..