7

Eventually, he ordered 2 bowls of icecream for both of us to cool my mind down. I'm sure this is just formalities since I'm his fiancé, but eh who cares.

We were now in his cabin as I was at my desk, and was signing paper work when he stood up.

"I have a meeting with Kim Corporation, I'll be back. Also, do bring these documents you're signing there once you're done." He said coldly as I nodded.

When he left I quickly whipped out my phone, and went onto the groupchat.

Seven Hot Hoes

Jmzucchini is online
Taerat is online
Jdope is online
Porpessianmamamia is online
Therocksrealrock is online
JiminsFavHyung is online

Jmzucchini
Taeee Mr and Mrs Kim are
at the office today✴️✴️

Taerat
U sure? I thought
they left for Bahamas

Jdope
Oh shits about to get messyyyy

Taerat
Stfu hobi

Jmzucchini
Anyways I have to go meet them
byebyeee luv u sm idk why
others aren't messaging but ok
Y'all I'm so excited to go ring shopping
Hehehehehehhe

Therocksrealrock
Bitch stfu let us play Jenga

________________close chat____________

I was done with signing the documents as I got up and walked over to the meeting room on the 8th floor, there are two meeting rooms which confuse me all the time!

I arrived, and scanned the floor and eventually opened the meeting room door, and saw Mr and Mrs Kim, and Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"Jiminah, what a surprise!" Mrs Kim said, gasping as I smiled at her.

I put the papers on Jungkook's side of the table and made sure not to make noise into the in-built mic on the table.

I went over to hug Mr and Mrs Kim as they smiled.

"Where is Tae?" She asked as I gulped and chuckled slowly.

"BANGTAN house." I whispered as they nodded and sat back down.

"Jimin, could you hand some papers over to mom?" Jungkook asked as I nodded and handed 3 pages to Mrs Jeon.

"Did you eat food? Also, we finalized the venue..so tomorrow after ring shopping go visit during the sunset okay?" She whispered as I nodded.

"Mr and Mrs Kim, we forgot to tell you..our beautiful Jimin is getting married to Jungkook. You are warm-heartedly invited." Mr Jeon spoke as the other two widened their eyes.

"Min, you didn't tell us? This is so surprising! Congratulations to you two." Mr Kim said, as we both thanked him.

"I'll get going, sorry for interrupting your meeting. Mr Jeon, I will probably head out in another 40 minutes, me and my friends are going shopping today for our house..is that fine?" I asked, as he nodded poking his cheek with his tongue.

I got out of the meeting room, and went into the cabin again.

I finished all of my remaining tasks for today, and as I was leaving I saw everyone leaving the meeting room.

"I'll get going now, Mr and Mrs Jeon. Mr and Mrs Kim, would you like to visit Tae?" I asked, as they shook their head smiling.

"We would've loved to meet our son, but Hoseok's parents have called us over for a Gwanju trip. Sorry" They apologised as I shook my head smiling.

"No worries" I bowed as they left, Jungkook left in hurry, coldly.

"We'll get going, get home safely ok? Make sure while your shopping, finalize a few ring shops you can visit tommorow..okay?" Mrs Jeon said as I nodded slowly and walked towards the elevator and soon arrived to the ground floor.

I was waiting infront of the building for Hoseokie hyung's car and soon saw it coming towards me.

I got in it, and closed the door behind me.

"Ya ready to pop some checks?" Hoseok hyung asked as I nodded cheering.

On our way back we listened to Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon hyung's songs, and soon arrived home.

I got out of the car, after Hobi hyung and he locked it.

We walked up the steps, and opened the door to the BANGTAN house.

I set my stuff on the couch, and went inside to my room and changed my clothes into something comfortable.

It was the PJS Yoongi Hyung gifted to me, it had faces of all of us and a DORK written in the middle in bold letters.

I loved these PJS they gift me all around, I love my small friend group. And I love this house, but time changes..people have to change. I will soon move out of this house and live with my husband, in a new house..and even if I go out of that house to another one, it would therefore be either my parent's house or the Jeon estates.

I started to get emotional, and sat on my bed. I will miss all of my favorite dorks, Jin hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Namjoon Hyung , Hoseok hyung , and Tae. I know they won't ever leave my life, I'll not let them but it's weird leaving the house you've lived at for eight years out of the blue for a cold man who probably doesn't even care about this marriage.

I burst out into tears and since my door was open, everyone could hear it. So, minute by minute everyone crowded in my room.

"Jiminah? Why are you crying?" They asked me as I shook my head and hugged Jin hyung.

"Look he loves me more than you idiots. What's wrong Jiminah?" He asked me as I wiped my tears on his shirt.

"I will miss you all, I will miss Jin hyung's food, Namjoon hyung's car rides, Yoongi hyung's gifts, Hobi hyung's fun, and Taehyung's everything. I'm sorry I'm leaving you all." I cried out as they all hugged me one by one.

"It's not like you're leaving forever stupid, we will come visit you time to time and do all of the fun things you like to do with us." Hobi hyung comforted me as I shook my head.

.