8

"What about you all? I don't want to marry him seriously" I cried harder as they clicked their tongues and rubbed my back.

"We won't ever move out, Taehyung and Hoseok are dating, Yoongi is not dating but one day he will, I and Namjoon are dating..but we're still living here right? Even if we get married one day, we will never move out. Please keep that in mind." Small tears left Jin hyung's eyes as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm sorry for marrying myself off too early, I'm sorry for not being able to spend any more of my youth with you all..just two weeks, two weeks of full-time with you all is left. And after that I'll be gone..I'm so so so sorry." I apologised as we all stayed in that position till I fell asleep.

Taehyung placed me down on the bed gently and pulled the duvet over me and quietly left the room along with the others.

And later on, they left without me to go shopping, they already know about my selection, since when we were discussing about going out for shopping I already had told them what I would want to purchase.

Awhile later~

I yawned, and woke up feeling hungry. I tried finding my phone and soon found it, I squeezed my eyes because of the bright light from the screen but managed to see 13 missed calls from mom.

I called her back and she picked it up quickly.

📞Mom
Jimin where were you? Why didn't you pick up my calls?

📞 Jmzucchini
Eomma what's wrong? I was asleep?

📞Mom
Come to the Jeons quickly, we have to finalize a few things, quick quick please.

📞 Jmzucchini
Omw okay? See you soon.

I quickly got out of bed and made my hair, I quickly grabbed Taehyung's car keys and opened the door. I locked it with the home keys and got into his car.

I drived, rushed but obviously carefully. After 15 minutes I arrived at the Jeon mansion, and got out of the car.

I walked up the huge steps again, but for some reason the guards looked at me and it looked like they were controlling their laughter.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and entered the house to see Mom, Dad, Soyeon, Jungkook, Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting there chit-chatting.

"Eomma I'm here!" I said, as my voice echoed.

Their eyes laid at me, and my mom glared at me for some reason, while for the first time I saw Jungkook smiling a little bit, I frowned seeing Soyeon burst out into laughter.

I confusingly followed their eyes and..

FUCK! I wore my PJS and doremon slippers!

I gulped and pressed my lips together seeing my father internally face palm himself.

I approached towards the living room, and sat in between of my parents, bowing to Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"What is this new fashion, Jimin? Faces of people on your PJS with the word dork written over it, and doremon slippers?" Soyeon asked as I looked down flustered out of embarassment.

"I was asleep, my friends were out shopping so they couldn't remind me..of changing..and I kind of forgot." I apologised as they chuckled.

"She's just kidding, you look adorable. It's fine!" Mrs Jeon chuckled out.

"How was your photoshoot?" I whispered in Appa's ears as he gave me a thumbs up, smiling.

"Okay, so the reason I called you in such a rush is because we have chosen a few venues and the work has also started over there, so we want to decide a few things right now since we also have to check out a few houses for you guys." Mom said as I nodded.

Mr Jeon indicated Soyeon to do something as she nodded. She got up and turned on the flat screen tv button, which had a slideshow feature.

"So, these are 6 houses we picked out..so if you two like any let us know okay? We have even talked to the dealers of each of these houses." Appa said as Jungkook nodded.

The first house was a two story house, with a beautiful floral entrance.

"So this has seven bedrooms, 2 guestrooms, 11 bathrooms staff used included, 1 huge naturistic garden, a kitchen, and a comfortable living room. All is white marble flooring." Appa explained the first house.

The slide showed the second house, which was a huge house, with a big entrance and similiar steps to this house with a protected entrance.

"This house has six bedrooms, 2 guestrooms, 10 bathrooms, 1 garden with floral and beautiful flowers, a living room, a beautiful kitchen and one of the six bedrooms is a master with a great view." Mrs Jeon explained the second house.

Then the slide showed the third house, a beautiful house with a protected entrance and huge steps to the main house.

"This one has 8 bedrooms, and 3 bedrooms downstairs for staff, a basement for all of Jungkook's and your cars, 2 connected gardens, and a kitchen, with a big living room with 3 couches and 1 arm rest, also 12 bathrooms." Mr Jeon explained the third house.

And soon after, they explained the other houses too.

"These are really big houses for my usual liking." I spoke out as Jungkook cracked his knuckles.

"These houses are the houses I prefer. Comfort for staff, and comfort for guests and us. I really like the first house, eomma." Jungkook said as I thought about it for a moment.

"I agree with Mr Jeon, I like the first house too..then." I said quietly as they cheered finalizing the house.

"Perfect! I'll contact the dealer tommorows. Okay now comes the next thing to be finalized, so now what car should we purchase to drive towards the after party?" Appa asked as I thought about it too.

"SUV!!!!" I exclaimed excitedly as they all chuckled seeing me.