27

He grinned and handed me paperwork.

"Give us 30% shares, and divorce your husband, marry my daughter, and we'll spare you a big loss and misfortune." Mr Shin said, I widened my eyes but remained professional.

"Business doesn't mean more than my love for Jimin. I made mistakes, but I love him whole heartedly, it was always Jimin and Jungkook, by destiny and in the future, and get that straight into your head that soon enough my husband's name will be on my chest while Yuna and you two will rot in hell!"

Her mother just smiled, holding her daughters hand.

"Jeon Corps mean nothing to you? So how about we buy it? How does that sound? Then we'll leave your husband and you alone." She asked, I chuckled and tore the paperwork.

"Jimin is like the criminal who stole my heart, while Yuna is a criminal who broke my heart after stealing it. I hate her..I hate you Shin Yuna! Go fuck yourself ugly ass bitch!" I said and turned around to leave, but soon I felt a whip at my head and I passed out.

Jimin POV-

I was at home worried, I contacted Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon..because it has been two hours and Jungkook hasnt returned, I called the Tannies, and we are trying to get into contact with Jungkook, Yoongi and Jhope were comforting me, as I was crying in worry.

"W-Where is my husband?!" I said..and cried even harder.

Soon enough the gates opened and the Jeons entered, including Soyeon. They rushed to me and hugged me tightly.

"J-Jiminah! Did he tell you where he went? Please dont cry!" Mrs Jeon said, rubbing my back. I shook my head and cried harder.

"W-Where could he be..?" I said and closed my eyes and laid down on the couch in stress.

"Jimin tried to get in contact with everyone including Jeon..with over 57 calls that Jungkook didnt pick up." Taehyung explained, rubbing my legs..

"H-He did mention a..a-a Yuna..d-does that name sound familiar?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"YES !! Perfect Jiminie! Yes Yes Yes! Shin Yuna is Jungkook's ex girlfriend from before he came out..a-and..shit..h-he mustve gone there after the article! Those bitches hurt my son!" Mrs Jeon said, Mr Jeon was trying to calm both Soyeon and Mrs Jeon while I cried at the thought of Jungkook being in danger.

"We have to go there now before it's too late, got it?" Soyeon said, calmly so I can calm down, but I cried even harder, managing to nod.

Then the four of us left the house, as the Tannies stayed back for whenever I return. We got into the car with Mr and Mrs Jeon in the front, and me and Soyeon in the back.

I was muffling in my tears but I still was afraid.

After forty five minutes we arrived, and it was a very secluded area but a beautiful villa, we got out of the car, and I ran to the main gate, Mr and Mrs Jeon let the guards know that im a 'friend' of Jungkook so I could enter, and when I did I saw Yuna and her family eating biscuits and coffee in the living room calmly.

"Wheres my-my husband?" I asked screaming at them, Soyeon was holding me back.

"Oh well..somewhere safe..somewhere deep down.." The bigger male replied.

"Say it clearly Minhwan!" Mr Jeon yelled, and we four went downstairs to the basement to find Jungkook, as we arrived I saw it was all rusty, smelled like dead bodies, I ran to find Jungkook, I saw him sitting there with his hands tied and blood gushing out of his head.

I ran to him and sat down on my knees, untying him, once he noticed me he was restraining.

"Jimin, leave.." he said silently, I looked at him, my eyes red from tears and frowned.

"What d-do you mean? J-Jungkook im not l-leaving without you!" I screamed, hugging him tightly.

"You have to, Jimin. Otherwise you'll be dead..p..please go! Go find someone better to love, who can make the first few days of your marriage special rather than painful like me..just go.." Jungkook said painfully, I shook my head, putting it on his lap holding onto his knees.

"N-NO! Never..n-never Jungkook..im not l-leaving you.."

"Remember when y-you said you love your youth? Now im freeing you from this marriage, go live your life.." Jungkook said, broken hearted.

"D-Dont leave me..p-please.." I said, sobbing.

"I have no choice, baby..youre by far..one of the most precious things that has happened to me in my 20+ years of life.." Jungkook said, I started breathing heavier, and soon enough I fainted.

(I made a vampire diary reference lmfao)