Surprise interview

Bill's pov:

Me and the guys were at an interview and the interviewer asked if I had a celebrity crush.
"Uh yeah- who doesn't?" I laughed. The interviewer laughed along.
"So who is it?" I turned bright red. It's not like I'll ever meet her right?
"It's Nicole Tomiczak..." I turned red. Everyone clapped and cheered. I laughed. I looked over at the guys and they were acting weird.
"So bill how would you react if you saw her?" The interviewer asked.
"I'd shoot my shot I guess" I knew it would never happen she wouldn't feel the same way. Tom nudged my shoulder and I pushed him.this went on for a bit until someone turned my head a bit. I saw a woman with wavy brown hair,pale skin and deep brown eyes. It was Nicole. I blushed heavily and heard her giggle.
"So are you going to shoot your shot?" She tilted her head. I stuttered a few times.
"You're a big inspiration..and I kinda like you.." I chuckled nervously.
"I would love to.." she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Tom smirked.
"He wants to fuck you too if you're up for it" Tom laughed. Nicole blushed and I covered Tom's mouth immediately.
"I am so sorry-" I got cut off by Nicole's lips. Now we were both sitting there our faces red. Everyone went wild.
"I do really like you too bill.." she slipped me a piece of paper. Her number. We both smiled and before she got up I smashed my lips onto hers. She cupped my cheek and we kissed for a bit.
"Okay when I said he wanted to fuck you I didn't mean fuck you in front of thousands and probably millions of people" Tom laughed. She pecked my cheek and walked away. She walked like a literal model..my jaw hung open. I looked at Joey (the interviewer)
"Was that..real-" I stuttered. Joey nodded laughing. I wiped my forehead a bit. I touched my lips and smiled.
"That's my brother" Tom punched my shoulder jokingly.
"Oh shut up" I laughed. Let's just say that was my favorite interview ever.