Why are you mad

Nicole's pov:

I was super bored so I wanted to pull a little prank on bill. I was in the bedroom while he was in the kitchen and decided to call him by his full name.
'Bill kaulitz get your ass here right now!" I yelled angrily. I heard him freaking out and heard him run out the door in a panic. I laughed and rolled my eyes jokingly.

Bills pov:

I instantly panicked and ran out the door. I got in the car and tried to remember what I did but nothing came to mind. I went to Starbucks and hoped she would release her anger by maybe strangling a bear or something. I got her drink and her favorite snack from there. A ham and Swiss croissant. When I arrived home I felt nervous and hesitantly went inside and went into the bedroom where Nicole was sitting on the bed very pissed off.
"H..hey baby..is everything okay..?" I asked anxiously. She shook her head no. Oh shit...
"Did I happen to do anything to offend you or your ancestors..or did I fuck with your alters?" I asked worried. She shook her head no again.
"You forgot to kiss me goodbye before leaving for practice." She pouted. I sighed relieved and a smirk creeped onto my face as I put everything down and closed the door.
"You want a kiss huh?" I chuckled getting closer. She turned red and hid her face in her hands. I snickered and moved her hands from her face and kissed her lips. She giggled and kissed back.