Drunk

Warning: hitting and stuff like that I got inspired by Dakotaluvs_tokiohotel!

Nicole's pov:

I was waiting for my boyfriend bill to come home from the bar. He said he would be home at 9 but it's currently 1 am and he still isn't home. I heard the door slam open and Bill's tall stumbling figure comes storming in.
"Baby where were you I was worried sick!" I was shut up with a slap to the face. I gasped and looked up to him tears filling my eyes. He shoved his phone in my face.
"Fucking cheater!" He slurred. I took the phone from him and saw it wasn't me.
"Bill this isn't me!" I argued but he just yelled at me to shut up and shoved me into the counter making me yelp. I looked up at him with hurt and betrayal but he only looked at me with anger.
"You're a fucking slut" his words barely made sense but they still hurt. He kept yelling at me and accused me of cheating when it really wasn't me! He slapped me a few more times and I felt his rings scratching my face. I pushed him away and ran to the room and locked the door. I've never been this scared in my life..this wasn't my bill..my bill was sweet and gentle. I couldn't fall asleep I was too hurt and too scared. I absentmindedly grabbed my journal and without thinking wrote over and over 'I am not a cheater' 'it wasn't me' it was like my mind shut down. My tears soaked my shirt and blood flowed from the tears.

Bills pov:

After I yelled at Nicole I just went to the couch and fell asleep. It was when I woke up I saw some blood on my rings. It wasn't a lot but still enough to startle me. I then what happened last night. I grabbed my phone and saw who I thought was Nikki and some guy was actually not Nikki at all...I dropped my phone and started sobbing. I ran to the room and saw Nicole against the corner of the room with her knees to her chest she was sobbing and I could tell she didn't get any sleep..I saw her journal next to her scribbled was 'I'm not a cheater' 'it wasn't me' all over pages. I looked in horror as I saw her face bruised slightly and covered in cuts..her beautiful angelic face. She saw me and tried to back into the corner more. I reached my hand out and she freaked out.
"PLEASE DON'T. DON'T HURT ME" "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PLEASE BILL" She screamed over and over. I backed up. I scared her so fucking badly. Now all she thought of me was an abusive boyfriend instead of a sweet boyfriend who wouldn't hurt anyone.. she trusted me and I broke it..I broke her..
"I'm sorry my love..I know it wasn't you. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't mean to but I still hurt you." I said softly so I wouldn't scare her even more. She said nothing but her cries were dying down as she was becoming exhausted. She fell to the side and shook hard. She wouldn't even let me near her..I waited for her to be asleep before I picked her up softly and delicately and placed her onto the bed. I wiped the blood and tears off her face with a rag and took off her damp shirt not wanting her soft skin to get irritated even further since her skin was sensitive. I placed kisses on her face and left the room I knew she would freak if she saw me. I took off all my heavy accessories and changed my clothes into a simple shirt and plaid pj pants. I took off my makeup and went to the couch and thought about what I have done. It had been about 2 hours and I saw Nicole wobble out of the room. She was completely silent and I almost didn't even notice her until I smelled her perfume. I turned around and saw the emotionless girl that was my girlfriend. It was almost like she was gray in a world full of color. She grabbed her phone charger and went back into the room not even saying a word to me. I had an idea. I grabbed a pen and paper and remembered how much she loved hand written things. I knew she wouldn't let me near her but maybe this letter would let her know how sorry I am.

'My love Nicole..I know yesterday I was not the man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. I was not who you said yes to when I asked you out four years ago. That was someone who I didn't even know myself. I did some things to you that I can't take back. I both physically and verbally hurt you. I scared you and abused you. I never knew I could do that but here we are. I am so sorry and I never what to do that to you again. And I'm not going to I promise. When you are ready to love me again I'll be here even if it's 2000 years from now. Even if you never trust me again I just want you to know I love you and I'm so sorry. You are not a cheater and never was a cheater you are the most loyal and faithful person on the face of this planet. I love you and I'm sorry'

Love, bill

I put the note under the door and waited. I heard sniffling and the door open. My face lit up and she sat next to me. My heart raced as I waited for her to speak.
"I'm scared but I love you. You hurt me and I love you..you were horrible but I love you.. I might seem crazy but I'm crazy in love with you.." her words were like a poem that would even make Edgar Allen Poe cry. Sweet words that would make Shakespeare cry. Words that put Romeo and Juliet to shame. She slowly rested her head on my shoulder and she guided my hand to her shoulder showing me it was okay. Our relationship would take a while to go back to normal but it was paced and beautiful.