Bitch

Bills pov:

Tom convinced me to play a prank on my girlfriend Nicole. It was one where I would call her a bitch to see her reaction. I was unsure but agreed to do it. I walked into the living room where she was sitting. I gulped and took a deep breath.
"Bitch move." I said shoving her slightly. She glared daggers at me but just rolled her eyes and went back to working on her MySpace. A few hours went by and she was in the room brushing her hair.
"I'm going to Tom's see you bitch." I heard her grumble something but just walked out. I started to finally hold it together and was able to continue the prank.

Nicole's pov:

Why was Bill doing this? He never called me that unless it was in bed but he never meant it. It was starting to get to me. He soon walked in the front door while I was making dinner.
"Hey bitch what's for dinner?" Was all I heard. I couldn't handle it and just started to cry. I didn't want to but I did. I turned around and pointed my finger at his chest.
"Don't call me that." I shoved him out of the way and stormed to the room.

Bills pov:

I walked in on Nicole making dinner when I did it again. But this time she dropped the spoon into the pot and started to cry. Shit did I really go that far? She pointed at my chest and told me to never call her that again as she stormed to the room. My heart broke as I started to feel really guilty. I arrived at the door and put my ear towards it. All I heard was her sobs. Oh fuck.. I bit my lip anxiously and flipped open my phone to call Georg he had a girlfriend he would understand. To say he wasn't happy would be an understatement. Oh boy he was mad I hurt his baby sister and neither was his girlfriend which was actually Nikki's best friend. I couldn't even blame Tom for this..I agreed to it. I thought of things to do. Soon Georg and his girlfriend came over and Georg started tearing into me. I just looked at the ground ashamed.
"What would make her forgive me..?" I asked tears pricking my eyes. I didn't want to lose her that would tear me apart.
"Let me go check on her and I'll get back to you." He grumbled as he snuck into the room. That was when I heard through her sobs.
"I just want him to love me like he used to." Ok now that crushed me. She thought I stopped loving her. Georg left the room and grabbed my collar.
"I can't believe you bill! I thought you would love her! My sister basically gave you her heart and soul!" He yelled.
"I know. I do love her! More than anything! That's why I'm trying to get her back." I sobbed holding onto him tightly. He sighed and griped my arms.
"I know you're a good guy so I'm going to help you but god damn you hurt my sister again." He warned. I understood and nodded. We got in his car and drove around for what seemed like ages.
"Georg what are we doing. We're trying to get my girlfriend back not leaving her sobbing alone." As I said that we arrived back home.
"I just needed you to calm down. What you need to do is just to hold her and tell her you love her." He advised. I wiped my left over tears and nodded.
"Now get Susanne so we can go home. Good luck." I nodded and went inside. I was so nervous as I entered the bedroom. There I saw my precious girlfriend and her very angry best friend.
"Georg wanted me to come get you so you guys could go home.." I gulped. She cautiously put my sleeping angel down and shook her head as she walked out the door. I sighed and sat on the bed. I held Nicole in my arms and kissed her cheek. I forgot how soft her heart was..she was so delicate. I tucked a strand of her wavy hair behind her ear and admired her as her chest raised up and down.
"My darling.." I whispered softly holding her tight. I didn't realize I fell asleep till I felt her in my arms and saw sunlight peak through the curtains. It was around 7 am and I moved slightly so I wouldn't disturb her. I watched her for a moment before going to the kitchen to make coffee. I still felt terrible for how I acted yesterday. I acted so bad she thought I didn't love her anymore! I heard the shower turn on so I guess she woke up. I waited till she got out. She always showered with the door open a bit when it was just us so I snuck in while she was putting her hair oil in and drying off and all that. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on the top of hers.
"I..i'm really sorry about last night babe..I shouldn't have done the stupid prank if I have known I could've lost you." I rubbed her waist with my thumbs soothingly.
"It really hurt you know. But I guess it's fine..do it again you get hit with a car got it." She warned. I stiffened and nodded. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and just stood there my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I tugged on my collar feeling myself get hot. I got out of my daze so I could go and give my girlfriend love.