No need to be jealous

Nicole's pov:

I was watching my boyfriend bill and the band film a music video for 'love who loves you back' and god did bill look hot..however I felt myself feeling more and more jealous. I tried to convince myself it was just acting but I would never know would I? Everyone was done shooting and bill came up to me noticing my upset face.
"What's wrong darling?" He asked with concern. I brushed him off and grabbed my purse so we could leave. I noticed the energy change..it wasn't bad but it was just shifted..

Bills pov:

I could tell Nicole was jealous it was quite obvious so to ease her mind and reassure her I'm never going to love anyone other than her I waited till we were in the car and grabbed her cheek and kissed her but I wasn't going to pull away anytime soon. She moaned softly and I pulled her into my lap. After a minute or two of us making out I started biting and kissing her neck leaving hickeys everywhere. I then pulled away and held her chin in between my pointer and thumb admiring the panting mess she had turned into. Her lips were red and swollen,her hair was a slight mess and her eyes were half open. She looked so pretty like this. I wrapped my arms around her tighter.
"I love you and only you. I promise with everything I will never cheat on you or leave you for someone else." I reassured. She nodded and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed back.