Drunk boy

Nicole's pov:

Me,the guys and my friends all went to a party and my boyfriend bill got absolutely HAMMERED. I felt arms snake around my waist and saw bill stumbling a bit. I smiled softly and stroked his cheek.
"How about we go home baby?" I pushed some hair from his face and saw a drunken smile on his face.
"You're such a pretty girl~" he slurred trying to give me a kiss. I chuckled and lead him out the door.
"But my girlfriend..~" he whined trying to stay still.
"Baby I am your girlfriend" his eyes widened and I giggled getting him in the car. His hand rested on my thigh but I slapped his hand away. He whined and pouted. I rolled my eyes jokingly and we got home. Now the challenge was getting him in the apartment...I sighed and got him out of the car.
"Where are we going pretty girl..?" he asked holding onto my waist.
"We're going inside our house love.." god he was so adorable drunk. He clapped his hand excitedly and I held his hand so we could go inside. Luckily it wasn't far. When we got inside I guided him to the room where I could tell a flirtatious look was making his way on his face. I got some comfy clothes for him and instructed him to put his arms up. He smirked while looking me up and down. I took his shirt off and he pulled me onto his lap.
"Bill.." I raised my eyebrow and gave him a look that told him to behave. I got him dressed with no issue and removed his makeup. When that was situated I started to remove my dress.
"Are you doing to sleep here with me pretty girl?" He asked hopeful with his hands on my hips. I giggled and nodded.
"Yes I am pretty boy..now if you're good and let me get changed I'll give you a kiss.." I hummed. He gasped and smiled. I got changed and climbed into bed with bill. He turned to face me and pointed to his lips. I smirked and gave him a small kiss. He smiled and soon fell asleep with me holding him while running a hand through his black hair.