Blocked

Nicole's pov:

Me and bill were fighting over me finding out that he was still talking with his ex Sarah. I saw a notification pop up on his phone.
"I swear I don't have feelings for her!" Bill yelled.
"Then why do you have her number?" My voice was shaking. This fight had been going on for 30 minutes now. Bill mumbled something.
"If it's the answer speak up." I crossed my arms tapping my foot impatiently.
"Maybe I still love her. Maybe I love her more than you!" Bill yelled. He immediately shut up. Every single tear I held in fell. Bill ran to me but I pushed him away.
"Be with her then. I don't care anymore." I sniffled before running out of the house. My knees fell weak and I ran to an alley way and sobbed. Was it true? Was I only a distraction..? Bill blew up my phone but I just  ignored it.

Bills pov:

I saw Nicole run out of the house her sobs following behind her. I tried yelling her name but it didn't work. What have I done... I grabbed my phone and tried calling her over and over again. But got the same outcome. Nothing. My knees collapsed and I cried. It wasn't true. Nicole was the light of my life. She put all the stars to shame. I didn't need food or water to live. I need her. Would she ever trust me again. Not in a million years but I just wanted her back. I blocked Sarah and ran to find Nicole. it was late at night so thankfully there was no paparazzi. I panicked when I didn't see her. What if she got hurt? What if she got kidnapped? I soon heard crying in an alley way. I peaked around and saw Nicole curled up in a ball shaking and crying. my heart pained. I took a deep breath and walked towards her. This was the woman I wanted to spend my life with.
"Meine lieb..?" I spoke softly. Nicole looked up but she looked down. I bit the inside of my cheek. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot.
"Bill.." her voice was horse from crying probably. I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her shaking shoulders.
"I am so sorry meine liebling..I should've never ever said that.." I whispered into her hair. She was quiet but I could tell she was biting her cheek. She brought a hand to her cheek wiping her tears. I noticed cuts on her hands. My eyes widened.
"Where'd these come from?!" I asked holding her hands.
"It was just from glass..I'll be okay." She winced as she moved her hand. I felt even worse and pulled Nicole up and we walked back to the house before she can protest. I sat her on the couch and started cleaning up her hands.
"I'm so sorry you had to go through this hon.." I could barely hold eye contact. Seeing her red swollen eyes made me shatter.
"It's okay bill.." she said still shaking from the cold.
"No it's not..what I said was the complete opposite of what I need to tell you..I don't love her. I love you. You're literal perfection..you're perfection in a short European woman's body.." I chuckled a bit. She giggled too. Once I got her hands bandaged up I tackled her into a hug.
"I love you bill.." Nicole said wrapping her arms around me placing a kiss on my chest.
"I love you too Nicole with everything in my heart..I promise to never ever hurt you again.." I kissed her forehead. She nuzzled her face into my chest and we both fell asleep.