Forgotten

Bill's pov:

Today was the day I asked my crush Nicole out. I saw her near her locker so I went up to her.
"Hey Nikki..I uh want to ask you something..." I bit my cheek anxiously as she turned around and looked up at me.
"What's up bill?" She chirped. I turned red.
"Do you want to maybe go out tonight..?" With every word I kept feeling my heart pound.
"I would love to!" She giggled. I was so fucking happy. I gave her my number and we went our separate ways.

Nicole's pov:

I was ecstatic that bill had asked me out! The second I got home I started getting ready. I put on a cute off the shoulder top and a cute skirt and straightened my hair. We had agreed to meet at a cafe at 6 and I looked at the clock. '5:30' I decided to start heading over there. I got to the cafe and sat down to wait for bill. However he never showed..at this point it was 7 pm and he still wasn't there. My heart shattered. I really liked him but I guess he just wanted to play with my feelings. I started sobbing and tried to call him for the 5th time. It went to voice mail and I kicked the ground in anger and sadness. It started to drizzle and then downpour. Just my luck. I got home and slammed the door and went to my room. I cried more and felt so ashamed. How could I let myself fall in love again. It only results in heartbreak.

Bills pov:

I woke up from my nap to Tom shaking me awake.
"Dude your phone has been going crazy for the past few hours.." Tom laughed and threw my phone on top of me. I saw Nicole's name and looked at the time..7:30... I had stood her up. I was furious with my self...I should've set an alarm. I tried calling her feeing tears ping my eyes. She didn't answer. My heart broke. I saw it was raining heavily so I couldn't explain face to face so I had to wait for tomorrow..she probably hated me. I couldn't sleep at all that night. I couldn't stop thinking of Nicole's disappointed face. All my calls to her were declined. Tears were streaming down my face as I tried to muffle my cries so Tom wouldn't wake up. Soon 8 am rolled around so I made myself look presentable and walked to Nicole's house which wasn't very far. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door. Her mother answered the door.
"Hello..is Nicole home?" I bit the inside of my cheek nervously.
"Yes she is but she isn't in the best mood right now but she won't tell me what happened..." her mom looked super concerned.
"I know..it's all my fault..we had a date I completely forgot about.." I felt ashamed. Her mom placed a hand on my shoulder.
"It'll be alright hon.." she lead me inside and I sat on the couch I didn't look up at all. Soon I heard faint arguing. Nicole walked in wearing a baggy nirvana t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. I looked up for a moment only to see her brown puffy eyes burning into me.  I whimpered slightly. I felt like I had swallowed a big pill.
"I..I'm sorry...I didn't mean to stand you up..I had fallen asleep and I completely forgot..I would never stand someone I liked up on purpose.." I looked up again and saw her eyes harsh but starting to soften..
"You're sorry?" Her voice was monotone. I felt as if I was being lectured by a teacher.
"Yes I am..I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you.." I saw her smile a bit and nod. I exhaled and felt myself able to breathe again. I smiled and we both got up. She walked in front of me and turned around.
"If I find out you're playing with my feelings I swear kaulitz." She warned. I squeaked and looked down at her chuckling. I forgot how small she was. I patted her head as if she were a child.
"You're lucky I like you." She huffed. She got dressed in leather pants and a black tube top. I tuned bright red. My eyes trailed down as she walked in front of me. Her brother was on the couch.
"HEY BUDDY EYES UP." He warned. I stiffened and looked up. Nicole laughed and grabbed my hand. I smiled and kissed her cheek making her blush. We enjoyed our date and I asked her to be my girlfriend before I dropped her off at home. She said yes and now we've been dating for 2 years and safe to say I've never forgotten another date