Clingy

Nicole's pov:

I was feeling really clingy so I went to my boyfriend bill and wrapped my arms around his torso making him turn around and chuckle and kiss my head. He tried walking to the couch but I remained around his waist.
"Well aren't you clingy today.." he laughed picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder making me squeak and giggle. Bill threw me on the couch and climbed on top of me. I blushed and broke eye contact. He smirked and kissed my cheeks. I sat up and straddled his hips and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and moved my arms to his neck and rested them on his shoulders.
"You missed.." I mumbled. He turned red and rested his heated face in my neck. We sat there holding each other while I was sitting on his lap and playing with his fluffy blonde hair. We heard whimpers and looked down and saw our puppy pumba sitting and wanting to be picked up so I got off bills lap and picked up pumba. I placed him on my lap and gushed about how cute he was making bill wrap his arms around my shoulders. He looked at pumba.
"My girlfriend.." he mumbled. Pumba licked his face making bill and I laugh. I soon felt sleepy and rested my head on bills shoulder making him let out an 'awe' he kissed my head and we soon fell asleep cuddling pumba.

Sorry for the crappy editing job 🥲