All my fault

Nicole's pov:

I was Storming to my car with bill chasing after me. I had caught bill with another girl. I almost didn't want to believe it since bill wasn't the type to cheat but there it was in front of my eyes. I got in my car and drove away leaving him with his mouth open and tears flooding from his eyes. My eyes were so blurry with tears I didn't even notice a car coming right at me. it crashed right into me and my vision went black.

Bills pov:

That was it. Nicole got away. Tom ran up behind me and started asking what happened. Through tears I explained the story feeling guilt start to eat at me. He sighed and shook his head in disappointment which I couldn't blame him for. Nicole had left me and it was all my fault. We drove home and about an hour later I had gotten a call. Nicole had gotten in a horrible car accident. My heart shattered all over again. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I drove to the hospital and asked for Nicole. They guided me to a room and that is where I saw her. Her skin was pale and it had seemed like all life had vanished from her. I placed my hands over my mouth and cried hard. I walked to her side and held her cold hand and kissed it.
"I love you Nikki..I am so sorry.." I whimpered. I then heard the dreaded flatlining noise. I was pushed out of the room and was left sobbing.

2 weeks later:

It had been two weeks since Nicole's death and me and the band were at her grave. I felt tears sting my eyes and felt my knees shake. I dropped onto my knees and felt tears drop onto the floor. I never knew how much losing someone could hurt..the guys embraced me in a hug but I couldn't even feel them. My heart was pulled apart and could never be repaired. About 20 minutes had passed and the guys had left so I could be alone and I was still crying a bit next to her grave. I sniffled and kissed the stone softly and placed my forehead against the stone and stayed there for a moment. I got up shaking a bit and left. I felt like only a part. I didn't feel like a whole person. Nicole was the only person that could make me whole and she was now gone because of me. I only had myself to blame.