Period

A/n: the top picture had text that said 'hey sleeping beauty' but it got cut off 😠😠😠

Bill's  pov:

Nicole was currently laying in bed in pain. She always brushed me off when I asked her what was wrong. But according to her friends it was her period. I didn't want my girlfriend to suffer alone so I went to the store to get some stuff.

Nicole's pov:

I was currently trying to not rip my organs out because of my period when I heard the door open and close. I guess bill had somewhere to be? I shrugged it off and tried to sleep it off. I soon woke up to bill laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead. I reached for my phone but felt something odd. It was a can? Confused I looked over and saw a basket. Inside were pain killers,pads and a monster. I smiled and looked up at bill who had woken up and had a lazy smile on his face.
"Baby..did you do this all for me..? Why..?" I questioned.
"Well you were in pain and I thought this would make you feel better.." bill answered placing a hand on my thigh. How did I get so lucky with this man.. i cupped his cheek and kissed him passionately. He held my face and leaned into the kiss. We both pulled away and cuddled the rest of the day.

Credits to whoever these people are ^^^