Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend

Yes Taylor swift is in this if you don't like it go cry about it 🤭

Nicole's pov:

Me and bill were in a VERY heated argument he had stood me up to hang out with his ex claiming it was a 'get together' and talk about the 'good times'. I was upset and bill just couldn't understand why.
"Maybe I love her more than I love you! Maybe she's prettier than you! Maybe I would rather be seen with her than be seen with you!" His words were harsh and each word just stabbed me over and over. I stopped talking and yelled a fuck you before running to the bedroom and locking the door. I heard him scramble to the door and try to open it but to no avail. I called my best friend Taylor. She seemed pissed and told me she was on her way.

Bills pov:

my heart dropped. Why the hell did I say that..I ran to the bedroom and tried to open it but it was locked. I felt tears soak my face as I tried to think of ways to calm the whole situation down. I soon heard the door slam open and saw Nicole's friend Taylor storm in.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE!?" She yelled pushing me slightly. I stayed quiet and couldn't look into her piercing blue eyes. She scoffed and knocked on the door 3 times. Nicole opened the door slightly only enough for Taylor to slide in.
"just leave for a while." Taylor instructed. I nodded in shame and walked out. I got in my car and broke down. I hurt the only person I truly cared about. I didn't want to see anyone so I drove around aimlessly hoping by time I came back Nicole would be willing to hear me out. The only sounds playing in my head were Nicole's pained sobs. God her sobs were painful.

Taylor's pov:

I held Nicole as she sobbed into my arms. I had never heard and/or seen her cry as hard ever in our 13 years of friendship..it honestly kind of concerned me. after 2 hours of sobbing she stopped. She sniffled and just laid in my arms her expression was numb and blank. Tears ran down her face onto my arms but yet she didn't cry anymore. It was like bill had made her cry to the point she had no tears to cry. He had broken my best friend.. the door opened and I heard footsteps. I panicked thinking it was an intruder but then I heard sniffles and chains. It thankfully was bill. He knocked on the door softly. I grumbled under my breath and put Nicole's now sleeping body on the pillow. I wiped her tears off my arms and unlocked the door.
"What." I huffed. Bill didn't even bother to look at me. I tapped my foot impatiently.
"I..hurt her..hearing her pained crying makes me want to die..please Taylor you have to let me talk to her.." he begged shaking me by the shoulders slightly. His makeup was streaming down his face. I sighed.
"You don't think her cries didn't kill me either! I was hearing her sob because of you for hours now. She practically has no more tears to cry anymore because of you bill." I whispered harshly.
"I know...I know..please let me see her.." he insisted. I thought for a moment but decided to let him in. Nikki would probably be worried if she didn't see him. His eyes fell onto Nicole..her eyes were puffy and her body was trembling from how much she was crying. Bill walked to her sleeping form with his knees shaking and sat down next to her. I leaned against the doorframe. He moved her tear soaked hair from her face and stroked her cheek. My heart melted and his gentleness. Nicole soon stirred awake and saw bill. Her dull dark eyes stared at him and then at me. I nodded understanding they probably needed alone time. I sat on the couch and waited for them to be done.

Bills pov:

I cupped Nicole's face as I looked into her eyes. I barely saw life in them anymore.
"I am so sorry Nikki..I am sorry about blowing off our date and saying I would rather be seen with my ex than you..I am so sorry for making you cry.." I ran my hand through her hair as she softened into my touch.
"Your words hurt bill...i can't forgive you for this but I still do love you..so just don't do it again.." she played with the ring I gave her on our one year anniversary. I smiled softly and placed a kiss on her cheek. She frowned and pointed to her lips. I chuckled and kissed her lips like it was the first time. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her legs around my waist. I rested my forehead on hers and we stayed there for a few minutes. I carried her to Taylor.
"Thank you Taylor..we really owe you.." Nicole smiled softly. Taylor hugged her.
"No problem girl..and bill you hurt her again I write a song. Got it." She threatened narrowing her eyes. I stiffened and nodded.
"Not planning on it.." I promised. She smiled and walked out. I held Nicole's waist and kissed her again.
"I love you.." I whispered.
"I love you too.." she responded. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder making her squeal and giggle. A sound I loved so much. She rested on my chest as I held her tightly. We soon drifted off.