Angry gf

Bills pov:

My girlfriend Nicole was currently mad at me because I accidentally blew her off to go out with the guys and I didn't know what to do. She's acting like it's fine but I know her damn well to know she is NOT fine. She was in the room and I was a little nervous to go in there. But I couldn't just let her be mad so I went in the room and saw her laying down on her phone. I crawled next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Nikkiii please don't be mad baby.." I heard her grumble and I let her go because I knew nicole was either going to bite me or yell at me. I placed a kiss on her cheek and few times before pulling away and just tapping my leg nervously. I felt my hand get gripped and pulled. I looked over and saw her grumbling and playing with my rings I chuckled and sighed with relief. I soon felt a stinging pain surge through my hand. She had bit me then started to kiss it. I chuckled and held her again. I smiled and played with her hair. Sure my hand was probably bleeding but she wasn't mad anymore.
"We can have a date night tomorrow how does that sound?" I suggested. She smiled a bit and nodded.

A few days later:

"Damn man what happened?" Tom asked referring to my scared hands.
"Did you guys get a cat?" Georg joked. I laughed and shook my head.
"Nope only a girlfriend that loves to bite.." I chuckled. Safe to say I never blew off a date again. She didn't stop biting me but I never forgot a date and never had to deal with a pissed Off girlfriend again and all it took was her taking it out on my hand and an hour looking at shiny objects.

A/n: sorry for the constant posts I have a lot of drafts 😭