3

Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, and Titus were watching Loki making sure he wasn't trying to escape.

"I don't like it"Steve whispered breaking the silence.

"What Rock of ages giving up so easily"Tony whispered back thinking it was funny.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy this guy packs a wallop"Steve commented looking at Loki.

"Still you're pretty spry for an older fellow what's your thing Pilates"Tony joked forgetting that Steve doesn't know what that is.

"What"Steve questioned.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me"Titus knew that Steve didn't know that many things but he didn't know he didn't know what Pilates was.

"It's like calisthenics you might have missed a couple things you know doing time as a capsicle"Tony commented Steve looked annoyed at him.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in"Steve finally found his match in ego.

"Yeah there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you"Titus commented.

After Titus said that there was lightning hitting the Quinjet Natasha was confused because they were in the clouds.

"Where's this coming from"Natasha asked looking around outside the windows.

In the back where Loki was Steve noticed Loki looked nervous.

"What's the matter scared of a little lightning"Steve teased Loki.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows"Loki said just as Thor opened the ramp to the Quinjet.

Thor grabbed Loki by the throat and flew out of the Quinjet.

"And there goes Loki"Titus commented as Beast took over the body ready to fight.

"Now there's that guy"Iron Man commented now in his full suit again.

"Another Asgardian"Natasha questioned Iron Man but he didn't respond to her.

"Think the guys a friendly"Steve asked.

"Doesn't matter if he frees Loki or kills him the Tesseracts lost"Iron Man states getting ready to jump out of the Quinjet after Thor.

"Stark we need a plan of attack"Steve yelled after Tony.

"I have a plan attack"Iron Man says jumping out of the Quinjet.

"Well this is going to be fun"Beast says getting ready to jump out without a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out Cap"Natasha advised Steve.

"I don't see how I can"Steve said putting on a parachute.

"These guys come from legends they're basically gods"Natasha warned Steve but he didn't care.

"There's only one God ma'am and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that"Steve said jumping out of the Quinjet Beast jumped out after him.

Beast landed right next to Captain America on the floor Captain America threw his shield and hit Thor and Iron Man before retrieving it.

"Hey that's enough now I don't know what you plan on doing here"Captain America said looking at Thor.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes"Thor replied.

"Then prove it put the hammer down"Beast said ready to attack if needed.

"Yeah no bad call he loves his hammer"Iron Man said that pissed Thor off and Thor backhanded Iron Man through a tree.

"You want me to put the hammer down"Thor asked Beast Beast just nodded in response not knowing what he was going to do.