5

Titus and Natasha were still talking to Loki to see what exactly his plan was.

"I won't touch Barton not until I make him kill you slowly intimately in every way he knows you fear and when he'll wake up long enough to see his good work and when he screams I'll split his skull THIS IS MY BARGAIN YOU MEWLING QUIM"Loki banged on the glass to his cell Natasha turned around in fear Titus was speechless he didn't know what to say.

"You're a monster"Natasha quietly said she was horrified.

"No you brought the monster"Loki said not knowing he just got outsmarted into telling what his plan was.

"So Banner that's your play"Titus realized what Loki's plan was.

"What"Loki was surprised he got outsmarted.

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk keep Banner in the lab we're on our way send Thor as well"Natasha said into her comms.

"Thank you for your cooperation"Titus said before catching up with Natasha.

"Did you know about this"Bruce asked Titus and Natasha as they walked in the room he was pointing at a screen that showed that SHIELD we're making weapons.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment doctor"Natasha suggested not answering his question.

"I was in Calcutta I was pretty well removed"Banner said getting annoyed.

"Loki has been manipulating you"Titus told Bruce that just made Bruce take his anger out on Titus.

"And you've been doing what exactly"Bruce asked.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you"Natasha responded.

"Yes and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction"Bruce questioned looking at Nick.

"Because of him"Nick pointed at Thor.

"Me"Thor questioned he was stunned to say the least.

"Last year Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled out a small town we learned that not only are we not alone that we are hopelessly, hilariously outgunned"Nick explained.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet"Thor argued back.

"But you're not the only people out there are you and you're not the only threat the world is filling up with people who cannot be matched who can't be controlled"Nick stood by his argument.

"Like you controlled the cube"Steve asked Nick.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it and his allies it is the signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war"Thor warned Nick.

"A higher form"Titus questioned looking at Steve.

"You forced our hand we had to come up with something"Nick said looking at Thor.

"Nuclear deterrent because that calms everybody down right"Tony sarcastically said.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune Stark"Nick said looking at Tony.

"I'm sure if he still made"Steve started to say but Tony started talking over him.

"Wait wait hold on how is weapons"Tony said Steve started talking louder.

"Stark would be neck"Steve said still trying to talk to Nick.

"Deep I'm sorry isn't Thor everything"Steve asked.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this"Thor said looking at Tony and Steve argue.

"Excuse me did we come to your planet and blow stuff up"Nick said turning his attention to Thor.

"Do you always give your champions such mistrust"Thor asked Nick.

"Are you all really believing the fact that Captain America is this naive"Natasha asked.

Everyone kept arguing and they didn't realize the scepter glowing blue.

"You speak of control yet you court chaos"Thor said pointing at Bruce.

"It's his M.O isn't it I mean what are we a team no no we're a chemical mixture that creates chaos we're we're a time bomb"Bruce said referring to Hulk.

"You need to step away"Nick said sensing that Bruce was getting angry.

"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam"Tony said putting his arm around Steve.

"You know damn well why back off"Steve said pushing Tony off of him.

"Oh I'm starting to want to you to make me"Tony said getting in Steve's face.

"A big man in a suit of armor take that off what are you"Steve asked Tony.

"Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist"Tony said looking Steve in the eyes.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you yeah I've seen the footage the only thing you really fight for is yourself you're not the guy to make the sacrifice play to lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you"Steve said not breaking the eye contact.

"I think I would just cut the wire"Tony said coming up with a solution.

"Always a way out you know you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero"Steve harshly said.

That did it for Tony. "A hero like you you're a lab rat Rogers everything special about you came out of a bottle"Tony argued back.

"Put on the suit let's go a few rounds"Steve said puffing out his chest.

"You people are so petty and tiny"Thor said looking at this interaction.

"Yeah this is a tee"Bruce said looking at the fight that was also about to happen.

"Agent Romanoff would you escort Dr Banner to his"Nick Fury said before Bruce cut him off.

"Where you rented my room"Bruce looked at Nick.

"The cell was just in case"Nick started before Bruce cut him off again.

"In case you needed to kill me but you can't I know I tried"Bruce spilled out.

"I got low and I didn't see an end so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out so I moved on I focused on helping other people and I was good until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk"Bruce started rambling Titus understood where he was coming from he also tried to commit after his best friend died under his watch.

"You want to know my secret Agent Romanoff you want to know how I stay calm"Bruce asked Natasha and Nick put their hands on their gun.

"Bruce put it down put scepter down"Titus said slowly approaching Bruce.

Bruce looked down into his hands and indeed the scepter was in he didn't even notice he picked it up.