4

Tony, Bruce, And Titus were in Bruce's lab checking on the gamma rays.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvigs reports on the Tesseract but it's going to take weeks to process"Bruce informed Tony and Titus.

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster we can clock this at about 600 teraflops"Tony said looking at the equations on the computer screen.

"All I packed was a toothbrush"Bruce said realizing how long this is going to take.

"You know you should come by Stark towers sometime top 10 floors all R&D you'd love it it's candy land"Tony smiled at Bruce.

"Thanks but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke..... Harlem"Bruce nervously said.

"Well I promise a stress-free environment no tension no surprises"Tony said but suddenly he pulled out a mini taser and tased Bruce with it.

"OW"Bruce said looking at Tony Steve walked in and he looked angry.

"Nothing"Tony was surprised he wasn't expecting Bruce to stay normal.

"Hey are you nuts"Steve said looking at Tony.

"You've really got a lid on it haven't you what's your secret mellow jazz, bongo drums"Tony said listing a bunch of ideas.

"Huge bag of weed"Titus asked joking around but Bruce looked at him like he was crazy.

"Is everything a joke to you"Steve asked Tony.

"Funny things are"Tony argued not taking Steve seriously.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship is not funny no offense doctor"Steve said not wanting to be insensitive.

"No it's all right I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things"Bruce said continuing to work.

"Your tiptoeing big man you need to strut"Tony said trying to piss Bruce off.

"And you need to focus on the problem Mr Stark"Steve said pointing toward the computers.

"You think I'm not why did Fury call us and why now why not before what isn't he telling us I can't do the equation if I don't have all the variables"Tony said trying to get Steve to think.

"You think Fury is hiding something"Titus asked Tony.

"He's a spy Titus he's the spy his secrets have secrets and it's bugging him too isn't it"Tony asked pointing at Bruce.

"I just want to finish my work here and"Bruce nervously said.

"Doctor a beat"Steve asked Bruce.

"A warm light for all mankind Loki's jab at Fury about the cube"Bruce answered.

"I heard it"Titus responded before Steve could.

"Well I think that was meant for you even if Barton didn't post that all over the news"Bruce pointed at Tony.

"The Stark Tower that big ugly building in New York"Steve asked giving Tony a weird look.

"It's powered by Stark reactors self-sustaining energy source that building will run itself for what a year"Bruce asked.

"It's just the prototype I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now"Tony boosted.

"So why didn't SHIELD bring him in on the Tesseract project I mean what are they doing in the energy business in the first place"Bruce asked pointing at Tony.

"I should probably look into that after my decryption programmer finishes breaking in to all SHIELDS secure files"Tony said.

"I'm sorry did you say"Titus got excited and ran over to Tony.