26

They all start getting ready to leave Stark loads up Friday into his Iron Man suit since Jarvis is no longer available.

"Good evening boss"Friday said as she booted up.

"No way we all get through this even if one tin Soldier is left standing we've lost it's going to be blood on the floor"Tony said as he finished suiting up.

"I got no plans tomorrow night"Steve said putting his shield on his back.

"I get first crack at the big guy Iron Man's the one he's waiting for"Tony said.

"That's true he hates you the most"Vision said as he walked past.

"Ultron knows we're coming odds are we're going to be riding into heavy fire and that's what we signed up for but the people of Sokovia they didn't so our priority is to get them out"Steve said.

Pietro speeds into a police station to warn the officers.

"We're under attack clear the city now"Pietro warns before speeding back out of the police station.

Beast realized that nobody in the police station took his warning seriously so Beast sped in there with a gun in his hand and shot the ceiling gaining the attention of the officers.

"Get off your asses"Beast said before running out of the police station.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace and that's not going to happen today but we can do our best to protect them and we can get the job done and find out what Ultron has been building we find Romanoff and we clear the field keep the fight between us Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world this isn't just about beating him it's about whether he's right"Steve said.

"I got airborne heading up to the bridge"Friday said.

"Cap you got incoming"Tony warned through the communicator.

"Incoming already came in Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely the rest of us have one job tear these things apart you get hurt hurt 'em back you get killed Walk It off"Steve said through the communicators.

Beast was speeding through the streets destroying robots as he ran until he found Clint and Wanda.

Clint got Wanda and Beast into a nearby building as Ultron's robots were overwhelming them.

"Go go move"Clint urged Wanda.

"How could I let this happen"Wanda said starting to break down.

"Hey hey are you okay"Beast asked Wanda.

"This is all our fault"Wanda said continuing to freak out.

"Hey look at me it's your fault it's everyone's fault who cares are you up for this are you look I just need to know because the city is flying okay look the city is flying we're fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow none of this makes sense but we're going back out there because it's our job okay and I can't do my job and babysit it doesn't matter what you did or what you were if you go out there you fight and you fight to kill stay in here you're good I'll send your brother to come find you but if you step out that door you're an avenger"Clint said concluding his speech and Wanda just looked at him.

"All right good chat"Beast said as he stood up and got ready to go back out there.

"Yeah the city is flying"Clint said to himself as he kicked the door open and started shooting robots with his bow.

Beast ran around disassembling robots with his speed.

As the two Avengers were fighting off robots Wanda came out and started using her powers to disassemble robots.