7

Titus, Clint and Natasha were still all in the medical room.

"So is Beast still you know"Clint carefully ask not knowing if Beast still went around murdering people.

"Murdering every single person he sees no he doesn't over the past 5 years he's gained self-control"Titus said knowing exactly what Clint was going to ask.

"Time to go"Steve walks in in his uniform.

"Go where"Natasha asked Steve.

"I'll tell you on the way can you fly one of those jets"Steve asked Natasha Clint came out of the bathroom.

"I can"Steve looked at Natasha she nodded her head.

"You got a suit"Steve asked Clint but also looked at Titus who was not wearing one.

"Yeah"Clint responded Titus nodded knowing Steve might ask him the same thing.

"Then suit up"Steve said leaving the room Titus used his speed to change in less than a second.

Once everyone's dressed in their suits they start walking toward the Quinjet.

A young SHIELD agent gets in their way.

"You're not authorized to be here"The agent said trying to do his job.

"I'd move unless you don't want to have a head anymore"Beast took over the body.

The young agent ran away. "See problem solved"Beast said letting Titus take over the body.

"Why are you like this"Clint asked entering the quinjet.

"That my dear friend is not a question for me it's for my dear counterpart"Titus said leaning back in his chair.

Clint started the Quinjet and started heading toward New York City.

After an hour they made it to New York City. "Stark we're heading north east"Natasha informed Tony.

"What did you stop for drive-thru swing up Park I'm going to lay them out for you"Tony told Natasha.

Yeah"Clint said shooting Chitari that were nearby them.

"See them"Natasha asked Titus hoping he could see more.

"Yeah they're everywhere I don't even see a place where they're not"Titus responded.

Clint lens the quinjet and all three of them got out Natasha holding out her guns Captain America holding a shield and Hawkeye with his bow and arrow out Natasha handed Titus a gun just in case.

"You do know how to use that right"Natasha asked Titus.

"Yeah absolutely"Titus said loading the gun.

The three of them started using their weapons to shoot down the Chitari that were in the air.

"Stark are you seeing this"Steve asked Tony.

"I'm seeing still working on believing where's Banner has he shown up yet"Tony asked Steve.

"Banner"Steve questioned he was confused on what Tony wanted with Bruce.

"Just keep me posted Jarvis find me a soft spot"Tony asked his AI.

Titus, Natasha, Steve and Hawkeye were hiding behind a taxi Titus stood up and started firing his gun trying to hold off the Chitari.

Steve looked over and saw Loki using the scepter to blast cars and people away from him.

"Those people need assistance down there"Steve informed the three other Avengers.

"We got this it's good go"Natasha told Steve as she stood up to help Titus shoot down Chitaris.