16

The four agents parted ways Natasha went with Nick Fury Steve went in his own direction toward a Helicarrier Sam went his own way and Titus went to the third Helicarrier.

Titus made it onto the Helicarrier and started to fight all the Hydra agents that were trying to stop him. Once Titus had cleared all of the hydra agents on the Helicarrier he went to go put the microchip where it belonged.

Just as Titus was about to put the microchip into the slot Project Monster through a lightning bolt right at Titus making him go flying backward.

"Not you again I'm really starting to get tired of you"Titus said standing up.

"Well that doesn't seem like a me problem"Project Monster said getting closer to Titus.

"Listen you heard the Captain you can help me stop this just let me put the microchip where it belongs"Titus said showing the microchip.

Project Monster looked at the microchip and then kicked Titus as hard as he could sending him flying into a wall.

"I'm going to take that as a you don't want to help me"Titus groaned.

"My mission is to kill you not help you"Project Monster said getting closer to Titus.

"Try me"Titus said letting Beast take over the body.

"Come on show me what else you got"Beast said getting up and punching Project Monster across the Helicarrier room.

Project monster and Beast continued to trade gruesome blows with each other Project Monster took out a knife ready to slaughter Beast.

Beast saw Project Monster lunge at him and deflected the blow as best as he could the knife went right by Beast's head.

Beast kicked Project Monster right in the gut and punched him in the face taking control of the situation.

Project monster didn't stop there he stepped on Beast's neck and starting to choke him under his foot. Project monster continued the step down harder and harder every second.

Beast did not like this at all so he took the knife that was by his head and stabbed project monster in the ankle. He kept pushing the knife as deep as he could.

Project monster got off of him and went to take the knife out of his ankle Beast took this to his advantage and punched him in the gut as hard as he could.

Project monster went flying back a few feet Beast took this to his advantage and went to go put the microchip into the armed system.

Project monster used his super speed to knock Beast through a window that was in the room.

Project monster continued to rain down punches on Beast while he was down.

"Titus 8 minutes"Maria Hill said through the communicator.

"I'm working on it"Beast responded kicking project monster in the gut.

Project monster did not give up though he continued to assault Beast.

Beast summon the lightning bolt of his own and threw it at project monster project monster did the same thing the lightning bolts hit each other and made a huge explosion that blasted them both back.

Project monster was staying down for a while so Beast took it to his advantage to start to put the microchip into the slot.

Just before he was going to put it in there project monster threw another lightning bolt at Beast.

Beast got launched over the control panel and through another window in the room.

"Okay now you're pissing me off man"Beast said getting up and wiping all the glass off of him.