23

Titus was standing on the front porch of The farmhouse Steve joined him not too long ago.

"Are you okay"Steve asked Titus.

"I'm great I'm just thinking Barton is still retiring right"Titus asked.

"Yeah we're going to need to get some new recruits"Steve replied looking out over the sunset.

"I know somebody who would love to help out I'm pretty sure you do too"Titus said.

"Yeah that I do have"Steve said hanging around.

Titus went inside and Cooper excitedly ran up to him.

"Titus I know you I remember you you're the really fast one you're super cool"Cooper said running up to him.

The other Avengers looked at Cooper running up to Titus for a hug.

"Hey Coop what's going on"Titus said willingly accepting the hug from Cooper.

"Can you play with me please"Cooper asked Titus looked at Clint not knowing if he was allowed to.

Clint nodded they were going to be there for a while so why not he thought.

"Sure but only for a little bit me and your dad have business to take care of"Titus said following Cooper to his room.

Cooper and Titus were in Cooper's room playing with all his action figures.

Titus noticed that Cooper was looking at the necklace around his neck.

"You like the necklace don't you"Titus asked.

"Yeah it's super cool"Cooper responded.

"How about this I'll let you wear it for today only if you promise to give it back"Titus said taking off the necklace.

"Okay"Cooper said as Titus put the necklace on him.

"Where is Beast"Cooper asked.

"Right here kid"Beast responded to Cooper.

"How do you switch your eye colors that quick your eyes went from Blue to gold"Cooper asked in amazement.

"It's less of a skill and more of natural ability"Beast responded.

"We should play a game you should try and let me catch you"Cooper said getting up getting ready to tag Beast.

Beast moved out of the way as quickly as possible causing Cooper to fall on his bed.

"You're not catching me that fast kid"Beast said continuing to try and avoid Cooper by moving around the boys room.
******************************

Beast kept on avoiding Cooper as carefully as he could to try not to get tagged.

Cooper was laughing loud having the time of his life.

"You got to run faster you can't give me that fast kid"Beast said jogging in place he tried to get away but he let Cooper tackle him outside of the room catching him so that Cooper didn't hurt himself.

This caught the attention of the other Avengers seeing Beast being so careful with Clint's kid.

"Okay you're a lot faster than you look and stronger"Beast said standing up and carefully putting Cooper back on the floor.
******************************