Chapter 25 - She's Back

I've never been this nervous in my life. Am I worthy to study in London?

This is the moment of truth.

I ended the last sentence I wrote on my examination paper. I handed it to the proctor right after. I didn't mind rereading it again because I might regret more. I wasn't sure to every answers I put in there. But I did my best. And I hope it's enough.

I checked my phone to what seemed like the hundredth time now. He's supposed to call me. It has been days. And it's so annoying.

If he will call me, I'd confront him: "Excuse me you have obligations to your best friend but you can't find time to even send her a message to lighten up her mood after a bloody test!"

Why did I even choose him to help me in the first place?

No, seriously I'm just stressed. I'm not hating Kian. It's just that he's quite disappointing.

Ana, he's in a boyband. You're not his priority.

Oh well. But he promised that he--

I was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of my phone. Kian's name was displayed on the screen.

"(Hello?)"

"Whoo finally! After infinite years you called."

"(Were you waiting for my call?)"

"Definitely. You should not break promises, dude"

"(I'm sorry, I was just on phone with someone before I called you.)"

Someone? I should know that! "And who's that someone? Is he or she more important than I am to you?"

"(You'll know later.)" He said in a tone I've heard for the first time (because it sounded like he is smirking).

"Oh my God."

"(Why?)

"Uhm, never mind."

"(You okay?)"

"After facing those examination papers, I can say not exactly."

"(You wanna go out?)

"I'm literally outside."

"(I mean, let's walk around. I'll treat you. You seriously need to relax a bit after that examination.)"

"That sounds good! So-- ah wait! How about your gig later? I thought you have rehearsals."

"(Oh that? Ohh I nearly forgot.)"

"Or you try to forget on purpose?"

"(Ana...)"

"Be serious Kian. Remember I'm gonna watch you all later. Don't disappoint me."

"(You sound like Louis.)" He chuckled.

"Ha ha. Go now! You should all rehearse more!"

"(Yes, princess.)"

"Bye!"

He already hang up before I even said bye. Did he even hear it?

~ ~ ~

It's almost evening that's why I headed to the venue (it says Hawkswell Theatre so that's it.) I'm not completely familiar with the theatres here that's why I socialize with random people, or should I say Westlife fans because they came here for the boys. And those boys are my best buddies. That's the fact that I don't want others to know. Yet.

The people started entering the venue, while I stayed in my place. I'm quite in the middle, but not too far from the stage. They can still see me from there.