Chapter 31 - More Than Words

Thank God we had early Christmas holidays. I'm back in Sligo. I'm back at my own room.

Too many things happen last month. I somehow forgive Shane for everything. And I'm trying to treat him the way I did before. He's still my bestfriend after all. I can't stand not to talk to him for a long time. We talk over the phone frequently. I can say we're not that awkward towards each other anymore. But I still wonder if the other boys noticed what went on between us.

Later on, my phone was ringing. I immediately answered it.

"Hi Kian!"

"(Hi Ana! How's your holiday so far?)"

"Uhm, quite boring, but I love it. I don't have a lot of things to do."

"(I see. What are you doing right now?)"

"Just lying on my bed. You?"

"(Playing my guitar.)"

"Can I hear a sample?"

He started plucking his guitar professionally that I nearly believed it wasn't him.

"I don't think it's you."

"(Ana, it's me!)"

"Is it really you?"

"(Yes! You don't believe me?)"

"Not really."

"(Okay then. Come out of your house.)"

My eyebrows knitted. "Come out?" I peeked out of my window to see Kian standing outside the gate, waving at me with a guitar hanging from his body.

"Hey!" I brought my phone down and rushed downstairs. I opened the gate for him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting you. Is it bad?"

"No! Not at all. It's just that I'm not prepared." I pursed my lips to a thin line.

"Ahh okay. Just cook something for me." He entered the gate and walk towards our house. He feels so much at home.

What even...

"Excuse me sir, but you can't tell me what to do."

"I can!" Then he sat at the bench near the doorway.

"Fine. You might sue me for not obeying you." I went inside but I came back and tell him "I'll just make pizza for you."

"That sounds delicious. Thank you!"

I directly went to the kitchen and prepared what I need for the pizza. After I placed it in the oven, I went back to the living room and saw Kian playing his guitar.

"Where's my food?" He asked right after I sat down.

"It's still in the oven."

"I'm hungry."

"You should wait!" I chuckled.

"Okay I will." Then he whispered something to himself.

"You saying something?"

"Nothing! I said I'll wait for the pizza."

"Okay."

While we're waiting for it, we just jammed to their songs. More Than Words to be particular.

Then you couldn't make things new

Just by saying I love you...

"No! You're singing the original version." He said while strumming his guitar.